Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

CAUTION: INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 06:33 PM
chubbysuncle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CAUTION: INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

ORIGINAL: galaszuk

Hello all,

I have been out of the forum for quite some time. Good to see that it is still happening. Would just like to let you all know (especially those home here in Australia) that our online store is now operational. The address is:

www.tttoys.com.au

and that we have everything for 1/10th HISPEED as well quite few for SMARTECH other absolutely everything for ACADEMY. More will be coming before Christmas.

If you need anything then just jump online and order and it will sent be out in a jiffy. Overseas customers will need to email me.

If you need any advice then PM me as I have tinkered with these quite a bit.

Thanks all
Dave
Treasure Trove Toys
Hello all! I haven't been in the forum for a few days. It's nice to see the American dealers tring to unload all their parts and Aussie dealers advertising in practically every post. ( Nice call out Blue!) I'm glad to see most of the same problems haven't been solved.
I don't have an online store. Sorry...But just jump online and have a Merry Christmas (unless of course you're Jewish, Then Happy Holidays cause I can't spell).
Thanks All
[]
Old 10-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Kemo

Go look in other company support forums and you will see the same exact thing. its always going to be like that, live with it.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:52 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the great kemo has spoken his words of wisdom, "live with it", you are something else.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:59 PM
chubbysuncle

I'm just miffed about his SAME post on almost every thread. I'm goin thru posts to catch up and they're all his Same posts. I know the dealers on this forum and if I need parts I know who to order from. I know I ain't ordering from AU. I don't mind if he posts a new thread announcing his shop but come'on. He doesn't need to flood the forum. Anyway....CAUTION!! instruction booklet may catch on fire if subjected to open flame!![sm=tongue_smile.gif]
Old 10-04-2006, 08:02 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i guess he wanted to get the word out
Old 10-04-2006, 11:05 PM
bluecaka69

WORD OUT
Old 10-08-2006, 07:09 PM
galaszuk

Chubbys Uncle,

I am sorry if this offends you but you offended me. Atleast I have given it ample thought before I decided to do such a thing. Your whinging and sooking is unwanted and unjustified as I would like to point a few things out:

1. I only made eight posts and they have all been deleted.

2. If you look at the website you will see that I do not cater for overseas customers. I have no intention to in the near future and nobody asked you to buy from Australia. The post was directed at Aussies. Read inside the brackets.

3. I am 101% sure that I can post more than eight posts that have no RC value at all. Why should they be allowed. Such things should be discussed by PM or with a telephone.

4. My post may be deemed advertising. Thats a fine line. If I had my friend write it from his "first person"it would be considered OK.
I could have gotten my friend to write that he knows a site to buy things and then list it. Go figure. But atleast my post had something to offer, unlike your whinging post.

5. What you are trying to do is just vindictive.

In light of these facts try and justify you "miffness"

So as far as I am concerned you Blue, Kemo and any others, can feel however you's like. You can Cry and sulk. But in my book the squeaky wheel does NOT always get the oil. It seems you got it this time and my posts have been removed.

You can make friends or be hostile. It is your choice.