Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SUPPRISE ! lmao

lol ok I know this sounds like a dumb idea but I tought it was pretty nice... tomorrow the 9th is my brothers Bday... and I bought a brand new HPI Hara edition kit... well I just got done puttin it together... Everything is set to run it... and I just woke my brother up bout 10 mins ago and thought t was really nice and wish he had one... welp.... its his now... haha the kid started cryin... but yea, just thought everyone should know how happy I made my brother...

and anyway I'm goin Electric... this is the car I'm gettin here in maybe a cupple weeks once I get the money up... gonna get the Novak 3.5R brushless motor... speed record for the motor is 134.4 MPH... and I'm getting all the top of the line stuff to fit in this..........http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&P=0#accneeded

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SUPPRISE ! lmao

Haha wow, that's one lucky brother you have there.
    A tad bit spoiled... but lucky

And since you seem to be rolling in dough, i'd love a new hurricane xp
    Thanks 'Brah'

[8D]
    Tornado Xp

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SUPPRISE ! lmao

hahaha yea havin 2 part time jobs is fun... and I work on cars now ! wooooootttt.... but yea dude my brother was in tears last night... I mean his Bday was today but I gave it to him early... but if I had just enough cash on the side after I get my new electric... I'll think about gettin your Hurricane for you... just maybe. lol but yea I'm pretty happy... goin electric 1/12 scale... puttin a Novak 3.5R brushless motor in it... with some nice 6 cells... and the speed record for the Novak on a touring car is 134.4 mph... so WOOHOOOOO !!!!