Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

parts from top speed toys

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 12:19 PM
drewmeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parts from top speed toys

i have read on this site that top speed toys is a good place to order parts from. i have looked at every car on the site and can not find any spare parts. i am looking for parts to a volcano sv. AM I JUST MISSING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID??????????
Old 12-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Connormon

Default RE: parts from top speed toys

Hmm. What part are you looking for?
Old 12-16-2006, 01:08 PM
zack221

tst stopped selling spare parts they sold their spare parts inventory to allaboutfunhobbies.com
Old 12-16-2006, 03:47 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

check out clermontmotorsports.com he has parts and is awaiting a big order in the next couple of days, i've used him for the last year and would use no-one else. He's honest, reasonable and has fast shipping.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:12 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Yes it is true we bought all of TST's parts inventory, and we have a meet or beat price policy on parts if you find it somewhere else cheaper we will meet or beat there prices and shipping, email the website or link to the part with the price and we will look at it and tell you how much it is. The parts will not be listed totally till mid January, however if you need something now we are more than will to help you out as we have our own stock of parts right now. Let me knwo [email protected]
Old 12-17-2006, 01:26 PM
{GBI}Harryball

ORIGINAL: AllAboutFunHobbies

Yes it is true we bought all of TST's parts inventory, and we have a meet or beat price policy on parts if you find it somewhere else cheaper we will meet or beat there prices and shipping, email the website or link to the part with the price and we will look at it and tell you how much it is. The parts will not be listed totally till mid January, however if you need something now we are more than will to help you out as we have our own stock of parts right now. Let me knwo [email protected]
Ok dude i need your help then. I have a volcano SV. I need a new set of rims and tires, the chrome, not the yellow or green. Also what is the size of the Hex, i thought i read somewhere that it was 12mm but im not sure.

Thanks,

Hball
Old 12-17-2006, 06:48 PM
zack221

the hex is 12mm
Old 12-17-2006, 06:57 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

12mm is correct, get the rustler rears all around, they are 2.2 and will take alot of different tires, i dont think redcats rims are 2.2
Old 12-17-2006, 08:44 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

The Chrome rims are not available, get the rustler or stampede style tires, rears only 2 sets of rears, Uhm the rim size you need to look for is 2.2" any style of 2.2" Rims will work just buy rears. It's too bad you want them now we just ordered a bunch of Rustler and Stampede style rims in different colors. But we were going on vacation for two weels, lol. if you still want them in two weeks let me know, meet or beat pricing goes for Traxxas parts too.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:59 AM
{GBI}Harryball

Thanks guys i will look for the correct ones. I appreciate all your help.