Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

need dogbones please

Hey everybody. I broke a rear transmission shaft. One of the four that drive the wheels. If I've got it figured right these shafts are the longer of the three lengths that go in the 1/10 single speed buggy. The manual says that there are 55mm, 70mm, and 80mm. The four that drive the wheels are definitely the longest of the three sizes but my diagram in my manual says that the 70mm #06006 are the ones driving the wheels. I'm pretty sure this is a mistake cause as I stated the wheel drives are longer than the ones driving the diffs.

Either way I cant find the 80mm (#06022) shafts on either the redcat site or on clermontmotors. Both of the smaller sizes are there. Am I doing something wrong??
    Dude! I could beat you with a stomper!

TEAM TERRIBLES... RC money is a Terrible thing to waste!
    http://teamterribles.com/

RE: need dogbones please

I think those axles are not available yet, BUT you can go with the cv axle or move one of the front dog bones to the rear.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Part number 06022 have been availabe since day 1. I ran out of stock though. Sorry..
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you go under tornado xl on redcats site, you will see part number 06022.
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey thanks clermont I got tired of lookin. if I had known which version of the redcats is the cyclone it would have been a lot easier.

Im not sure what allaboutfun was tryin to tell me [sm=50_50.gif] but I'm definitely tryin to get all four wheels turnin. Seriously though dude if u know of some universal cv's that are compatible put them in the 1/10 compatible post. I aint buyin nothin but the cheapest parts for my "starter" buggy but there are some guys that are hoppin em up and would probably appreciate the info.
    Dude! I could beat you with a stomper!

TEAM TERRIBLES... RC money is a Terrible thing to waste!
    http://teamterribles.com/