Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

aluminum upper pater for volcan sv

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

aluminum upper pater for volcan sv

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 03:34 PM
drewmeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aluminum upper pater for volcan sv

i just got my volcano sv aluminum upper pate. took the old one off, what a bit@h. my question is where do i put the reciver battery, reciever and switch. there is now just a big empty hole where the holder used to go. all i got was the upper plate in the package, nothing else. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
bluecaka69

Default RE: aluminum upper pater for volcan sv

just use a big zip tie and hook t to upper plate put rx pack in a balloon to keep crap out
Old 01-02-2007, 04:31 PM
drewmeister

i also noticed that the throttle servo will not have anything to screw into. was anything else supsoed to come with the upper plate besides the plate?
Old 01-02-2007, 04:45 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i am not 100% sure but i remember seeing some other stuff besides just the plate in a picture or two of that part, looked like it came with a battery box or something. I personally dont have one but remember seeing it when i was thinking about getting one.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:38 PM
ganjamatik

its nothing you cant work out, you may even cut the old one off your plastic plate if you just want the bucket(untested, just a thought)
Old 01-02-2007, 10:14 PM
zack221

no it only comes with the plate you have to zip tie everthing down and you cant use the receiver box unless you cut it like the stock one
Old 01-03-2007, 12:13 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Actually they should come with everything you need to do a complete switch over, new battery box, plastic connecting posts and everythign you need to mount servos. I have found that some times the kits come with only the upper plate, I usually send them back and tell them I got an incomplete kit. I have one sitting on my desk that needs to go back tomarrow, because it was incomplete. Basically if you didn't get all that stuff you paid full price for an incomplete kit. I would call and complain to who ever you bought it from.