Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Looking for Tsunami Compatible parts

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Looking for Tsunami Compatible parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Strub1975

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Tsunami Compatible parts

I read forever on the 1/10th truck thread and have tried to search for just tsunami stuff but haven't came up with much and am wandering what other parts everyone has found for the TSUNAMI saw a lot on the volcano on the truck thread but not much on the tsunami any help would be appreciated thanks
Old 01-03-2007, 12:04 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Default RE: Looking for Tsunami Compatible parts

What are you looking for?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:25 AM
Strub1975

Default RE: Looking for Tsunami Compatible parts

right now I am just kinda generaly looking I have the HPI Clutch bell but as things break I would like to upgrade them I know that some of the parts are offered by redcat but things like diff cases and such arent and thats somethign that I have seen on my buddies break a couple times from rolling and catching the shock tower.
Guess I was just wanting to see what everyone was using from other vehicles to replace parts not offered in upgrade form by redcat
kind of more in the suspension area such as hubs and hub carriers since these areas seem to take the brunt of most hits

I was looking at some pics of the volcano a little bit ago and it looks very similar to the Tsunami from what i can tell from just a pic but i don't have them side by side here in front of me. anyway any info would be appreciated