Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

will this fit?

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXFKR4&P=7

tryn to c if this will fit a .18 taiwan engine(volcano sv), if so is it worth it? thanks, and ne air filter and holder replacemet suggestions?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: will this fit?

impossible to say without know what engine that head is for. Many commercial heads will fit the .18. If you find a head for an .18 with the same bolt configuration. ie. 4 or 6 bolts, it should fit. But its a gamble unless you know for sure it fits.

Only way to find out is buy it, someone has to take the first leaps in finding out what will fit and what won't. If it doesn't fit then maybe you can sell it on Ebay and recoupe some of the money you lost.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yeah its a bit hit & miss. But I have discovered that most heads of similar sized engines are interchangable depending on the bolt configuartion. The inifinity .27 for instance is the same size as the Sirio monster block. I know that one for sure.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hmm, im tempted to just order it, but are there any that you do know will work?

HPI .15 and .18, also the stock head will work we have some if you want to go back to the stock head.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc