Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

lack of control

Old 01-09-2007, 08:31 PM
ganjamatik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lack of control

i recentley had my antenna come apart, i needed to find one compatible, i have the volcano sv and the standar crappy control it comes with, i needed to find one compatible so if any 1 knows where or what kind that would be great, even though im replaacing the antenna i was wondering if i can just replace the transmitter without replacing the servos,would that be of benefit at all or would it be pointless without swapping servos as well, again im new to the hobby so if any1 has any suggestions on somethin i should try let me know
Old 01-09-2007, 09:52 PM
zack221

Default RE: lack of control

my antenna broke too and i used a antenna out of a traxxas radio it worked ok
Old 01-10-2007, 01:21 AM
mozzzy_2000

personally I reckon if ya a re going to the trouble of replacing the radio system you might as well swap out the servos too. But I suppose it comes down to $$ and what you can afford. Replacing the radio without the servos is still going to be a vast improvement over the stock system. But if you were to replace the servos get some heavy duty metal geared servos for an awesome setup. The difference will amaze you.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:54 PM
ganjamatik

thanks mozzy, you always have good info