Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

No luck with new Tornado so far

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 08:19 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No luck with new Tornado so far

ORIGINAL: ehroof

thanks zack, i appreciate it. Guys i only push Clermont because he's a good guy and honest and you's know that i hope, no matter what this allaboutfun guy says. I just like to help.
Man why don't you leave allaboutfun alone, Your a jerk it's simple as that, man. He's been more help to more people Over here by us than anyone I know, Matter of fact I can't think of anyone that doesn't like him. So shut your mouth, and stop being an******* to everyone
Old 01-15-2007, 08:21 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dennis, i am sorry about this again, i just cant take this guy, bad advise, advertises himself, always looking to prove someone wrong. not tact at all.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:21 PM
zack221

lol yep rodman is allaboutfun also he had to make another name to take up for himself lmao
Old 01-15-2007, 08:22 PM
ehroof

ORIGINAL: RodmanSVHxp

thanks zack, i appreciate it. Guys i only push Clermont because he's a good guy and honest and you's know that i hope, no matter what this allaboutfun guy says. I just like to help.
Man why don't you leave allaboutfun alone, Your a jerk it's simple as that, man. He's been more help to more people Over here by us than anyone I know, Matter of fact I can't think of anyone that doesn't like him. So shut your mouth, and stop being an******* to everyone

everyone? only your buddy, i dont think anyone but you and your buddy have a problem with me. Too bad, what did he do call you up to take his back since no one else here would??

rodman do yo uhave to curse??? kids read this.

maybe he helps people by you, but he helps no one here and just gets upset when people push someone elses site, tries to push his own site, and tries to sell the wrong parts to people. keep him by you, read his posts, he helps no one.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Ok enough. The right people were notified. Cant have that language on here.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:24 PM
bluecaka69

LOL
ORIGINAL: zack221

lol yep rodman is allaboutfun also he had to make another name to take up for himself lmao
Old 01-15-2007, 08:30 PM
firehawk98

ORIGINAL: RodmanSVHxp

everyone? only your buddy, i dont think anyone but you and your buddy have a problem with me. Too bad, what did he do call you up to take his back since no one else here would??

rodman do yo uhave to curse??? kids read this.

I have to say I've been lurking around for a while reading posts and such and I must say I think your an ******* too, not mention usless, and demeaning, I feel sorry for the people who think they know you, because your obviously an arogant *****. I wouldn't buy from either of these people, one because your a ***** and any one that does buy from this guy you keep talking about is just as stupid as you are, I wouldn't buy from the other guy because the two of you are doing nothing more than pushing websites.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:32 PM
zack221

good way to start off on this forum with a 1st post like that
Old 01-15-2007, 08:35 PM
bluecaka69

ya at least it was deleted man like eddie said there are 13 yr old kids on here reading and wanting help and im pretty sure there parents would be mad if they seen what some of these people are saying besides that his post didnt even make sense
Old 01-15-2007, 08:37 PM
ehroof

i guess i missed it, probably nothing to miss, Wade stop your people from coming here and starting trouble and cursing.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:37 PM
firehawk98

ORIGINAL: bluecaka69

ya at least it was deleted man like eddie said there are 13 yr old kids on here reading and wanting help and im pretty sure there parents would be mad if they seen what some of these people are saying besides that his post didnt even make sense
Oh I see Eroof can go around saying anything he wants but when someone else stands up to him they get warned and there posts get deleted. This is one of the worst run forums I've ever seen. Admins here are BS.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Chubbysdad

The whole post will be deleted soon.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
ehroof

are you allaboutfun too firehawk. i think rodman is too.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

ORIGINAL: firehawk98

Oh I see Eroof can go around saying anything he wants but when someone else stands up to him they get warned and there posts get deleted. This is one of the worst run forums I've ever seen. Admins here are BS.
I agree this is one of the worste run parshal forums I've ever seen, you should all be ashamed of your selves, you act like two year olds. Your all pathetic
Old 01-15-2007, 08:40 PM
bluecaka69

you can say what you want as long as you dont say what you just did that wasnt even cool specially for your first post not a good way to start out things here
ORIGINAL: firehawk98

Old 01-15-2007, 08:41 PM
ehroof

lock this thread and clean it up mods, its getting out of control
Old 01-15-2007, 08:41 PM
zack221

DONT GET ON HERE ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT IF YOU ALL DONT LIKE THE WAY ITS RAN
Old 01-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Chubbysdad

Sorry mattnday
Your question did get answered but this has to be stopped. Hopefully your next post wont turn out like this .