Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

what the hell!?

Old 01-18-2007, 12:18 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: what the hell!?

#1 himoto does not own highspeed, #2 if you dont like redcat then why do you keep coming in this forum, you dont seem to help anyone out, you just post stuff for himoto. himoto has a thread on rctech, post there and be happy, it doesnt seem like your happy here.

in case you dont have it, here is the link to their dead thread on rctech: http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139774
Old 01-18-2007, 12:23 PM
bluecaka69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i second that himoto doesnt own hispeed
Old 01-18-2007, 07:38 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

consider this, nitro...

if Himoto owned hispeed, why would www.exceedrc.com, Redcat, and Team VTX be selling the same exact stuff? Why on God's green earth would Himoto cut into their own profits?
Old 01-18-2007, 07:40 PM
nitrospeed33

lol. very good point.[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 01-18-2007, 08:01 PM
nitro_racer_1
My Feedback: (2)

ya know i really dont care, just what i was told, if its not true its not my problem. lets leav it at that
Old 01-18-2007, 10:33 PM
mozzzy_2000

you guys are funny! we're all paying the same game guys so lets all get along hey? Not trying to ark the conversation up but himoto does not own high speed. High speed is just an oem company in china or taiwan. They just build the stock cars for the various companies that wish to sell them. High speed also sell their own version which is the Bazooka. So anyway that said, like nitro says, 'who gives a dam anyway?'. Doesn;t really worry me cuz they are all the same in the end and made by the same manufacturer. But I can see why redcat wouldn;t want any other company let alone himoto have free promotion in their dedicated forum. Would be like Mcdonalds advertising woppers! lol. On the other hand I do think it is a bit hypocritical & quite cheeky when redcat are themselves advertising himoto parts on the redcat site.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:36 PM
nitro_racer_1
My Feedback: (2)

agreed! himoto has their act together and redcat dosnet. alright said my peace im done. this isnt worth my time. i have a life
Old 01-18-2007, 10:44 PM
bluecaka69

On the other hand I do think it is a bit hypocritical & quite cheeky when redcat are themselves advertising himoto parts on the redcat site.
thats what i don understand that page that was linked earlier in the thread is not accesible through the redcat site the only person that should know that is the designer of the site and closely related people that helped with the design
Old 01-18-2007, 10:59 PM
mozzzy_2000

really? thats very odd!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:05 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: bluecaka69

On the other hand I do think it is a bit hypocritical & quite cheeky when redcat are themselves advertising himoto parts on the redcat site.
thats what i don understand that page that was linked earlier in the thread is not accesible through the redcat site the only person that should know that is the designer of the site and closely related people that helped with the design
Hell i never even saw it until last night

And nitro_racer...I will agree with you on what you said about Himoto having their act together and the "other" people not, LOL.