Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,676 to 1,692 of 1692

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Redcat Racing Volcano Thread

Thanks a lot I will check it all again and I will tell you if I find something...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I´ve noticed that when the motor stops the fuel tube has air just right in the entrance of the carburator... do you think that coul be the problem If so how can I fix it????

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Check the fuel tube and the primer tube from exhuast to fuel cell as well. noticed with a used one i got someone replaced the line, and lengthened it, clipped them back into the little holders under the handle there, but was bent where it road on the spur gear, and wore a pin hole in it. Till i tracked it down, that one would run and speed up then stall from time to time. Now with that said if you get air right there, then does it speed up like its running low on fuel before it dies? Also I have learned with all my redcats now not to crip the fuel line to choke them out, but rather just pinch the air off on the filter. holding them down and doing so I have stripped almost every Diff out of my volcanos30s and Earthquakes.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Also speed try these settings, with settings at 3.5 complete turns out LN( the one on top), High 4.25 turns out(the screw on the side) make sure your not counting one turn as a 180. full 360 from starting point. Giving you have the SH.21 on there. The SH.18 is close to the same, just 3.75 on the high side is all thats needed. those are for Slide Carb settings as well.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok .. and sorry but what's the starting point???? you know I´made changes and i don't knowwhat's the starting point...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Oyeah sorry, turn all the way in, the back them out.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well, now it doesn't start up.....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

new to all this but i recently purchased a volcano epx and im already dying for more speed! so any suggestions? i purchased a racers edge 5000 nimh battery when i first bought it. 

what im looking for is more power to wheel but also more speed. so i can do a peel out when i press on the gas. 

any help is appreciated! 

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i have a valcono epx pro and when it runs it will flash after about 20 seconds, my guess is overheating. But when i turn it off and on it will work for another 20 seconds and then does the same thing over and over again. It even did this after it wasn't used for a couple weeks. Help?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi everyone I am new to nitro rc and have a Volcano S30. I am going to try putting a 51 tooth spur gear on my original gear reduction trans (without all the other gears). I'm going to try the original 16 tooth clutch bell for now also. The spur gear I'm getting is BS909-003. I'm hoping for more low end, not real concerned about top speed. By the way I toasted my slipper clutch so thats why I'm changing gears!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

To update the last post the 51 tooth sprocket does not match the tooth pitch of the clutch bell! Oh well, it was worth a try. There is just not much detailed info out there.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: bbest12

To update the last post the 51 tooth sprocket does not match the tooth pitch of the clutch bell! Oh well, it was worth a try. There is just not much detailed info out there.
    You can use any Hpi savage clutch bell to change your gearing. Smaller tooth will give you more low end, bigger tooth for more top speed. A two tooth smaller bell will give you a noticeable difference. Are you running bigger tires? Personally, I felt the Volcano was one of the models that was geared just right. It has decent low end and top speed. I guess if your just interested in wheelies it would be worth doing, but other than that I think you'll be disappointed with its overall performance unless you are running bigger tires and are trying to compensate for it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HPI-Raci...item4d00cced67
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My truck is all stock. I would just like little more low end. I mostly run it in grass, maybe if I had it on dirt or gravel I would like the stock gearing better! For my first nitro I am very pleased!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Anyone know where I can find a parts diagram with part numbers on it?  I have a project truck I picked up that needs a few parts ordered and I want to make sure I am ordering the right ones from redcat...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: CallMeChris

Anyone know where I can find a parts diagram with part numbers on it? *I have a project truck I picked up that needs a few parts ordered and I want to make sure I am ordering the right ones from redcat...

http://www.redcatracing.com/core/med...d7a565a9585d3a
    SELLING MONSOON XTR WITH UPGRADED AND LOTS OF SPARE PARTS - PM FOR DETAILS
    Caldera 10e : Volcano EPX : Monsoon XTR : Sumo x2 :

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

that will help, thanks!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by webbl19 View Post
    You can get the 13t, but you need the other tranny. I am going to order one as soon as he emails me back. I will let you know how it works if you would like.
    I have Volcano s30 with the gear reduction Trans with a 14 tooth bell. Flywheel is very close to the screw for the brakes though.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768