Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2606

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Redcat Racing Tsunami Thread

thats cool as man , i drive a o7 ford XR6 TURBO ute , its australian look it up on the net if ya have not seen one ,mines got 450hp out of the turbo6 , got a six speed manual . its a rocket. and that sucks about not being able to run ya car because of ya tyres , but i bet they allow big block truggys to ripping it up all the time ay .
    :SC10 full carbon chassis race truck
    :Mugen MBX5R-PS - go-tech
    :E-jammin 1/8 X1 cr

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ill check that out man. There are alot of bb truggies ripping the s@%$ out of the track but I dont make the rules lol. It sucks that ford makes killer cars in other countries but here we have nothing cool besides the mustang with under 300 hp
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

what kind of tires are they??

haha i actually got a couple 72 chevy trucks (and a gmc), along with a couple 67 chevelles.
    Redcat Racing - Dunerunner, Hurricane XP, Aftershock 8e, Volcano, Volcano epx, Vortex epx, Tremor 18e pro
    Its me ti**tae

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

sweet man the 67 to 72 are my favorites. I have the prolind badlands tires on mine here they are http://www.rceasy.com/wp-content/upl...08/03/1144.jpg
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

uhoo they also sell the ford falcon in europe
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: eminentguitar

Ill check that out man. There are alot of bb truggies ripping the s@%$ out of the track but I dont make the rules lol. It sucks that ford makes killer cars in other countries but here we have nothing cool besides the mustang with under 300 hp
    yeah australia makes killer cars both holden(chev) and ford but ford dont export . holden do thats the GTO . Ford have just released the new 2008 ford F6 typhoon , this thing is crazy for only 60k its sub 5sec to 100km and makes 317kw at the crank standad on 7pound boost .hahahaha

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ohhh ok maybe ford do export , my bad lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ya i love them, actually got 5 and a frame. so me and my dad are pretty into them, only stock though, nothing crazy. they are nice though
    oh ya i would see them tearin up a little bit, but not enough to turn you down, what d-bags. you should of been like well then catch it and just started driving lol
    Redcat Racing - Dunerunner, Hurricane XP, Aftershock 8e, Volcano, Volcano epx, Vortex epx, Tremor 18e pro
    Its me ti**tae

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nice stupid canadian car companies bieing against HP lol I just dropped a silvia engine into my brother in laws 240sx this weekend He put a huge turbo and intercooler in it bigger injecters and some 3000 dollar computer system. He thinks its going to be somewhere around 300 hp in a 2600 puund car
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

uhoo you can not get anything brought here like that unless its 15 years old already man. I already talked to ford about getting the ford falcon brought here but they cant do it. This is the first year that mybutsitchy lol made the lancer evo available here its nice but still not crazy for power. The chevette that we put a 283 into was killer lol.

tihstae do you have any of the trucks restored? I just sold a 1967 chev CST 327 buckets counsle tack speed warning buzzer and so on to a friend of mine that is going to make it all like brand new again.
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hmm now you have me thinking eminent that I should rebuild my Tsunami UW diffs using HPI MT2 parts. However I want to be able to keep the wider stance and the aluminum arms that came with it. If I decide to do this can I use the HPI lower mount set part# 85072 and HPI CARBON GRAPHITE GEARBOX SET part #85040? Well now that I think about it you don't have a Tsunami UW..crap!!!!!!!
    When God gives you lemons, make lemonade and spike it with some vodka!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The TUW is wider then the mt2 so what I would do if I were you and wanted stronger diffs I would take the mt2 gears and bolt them (screw I guess were not talking 1:1 scale cars lol) onto the redcat diff cup (inner plastic cup) The inner spider and bevel gears are the same dam thing that the mt2 has to there is no need to change them. Just make sure that you change the pinnion and ring gear thats all. Re shim and away you go man. Stronger steel gears with the same redcat dogbonz. If you really wanted to put the mt2 housing and lower mount on you TUW your going to run into having to re drill holes and giving up some strength. Nimd you the diffs that I have on my tsunami are not like what you have mine are not sealed when I take my diff off the car I can look into the housing from the underside of the diff. Yours should be sealed and another thing is mine dont have the lower mount type part under the diff my diff just bolts right to the chassis. So that gives the odds of the mods being a bit different then what I had to do to mine. Another thing is the mt2 diffs are about 2 times the price of the redcat diffs or more. You can get the entire inner diff assy and if shimmed right are nice diffs http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl?c=...ite.com%2Fs.nl for 15 dollars. Just the final gears for the mt2 are just about 30 then you have to get the cup and bevel gears bearings and whatever els I missed. The redcat diff even comes put together with the bearings man you cant beat it even if every couple gallons you have to replace it its cheaper then the mt2 parts. Mt2 parts are not 2 times the strength of the redcat parts but they are stronger. The only reason I did the mods that I did is because I made a deal with a guy off ebay for 6 diff sets (complete) something like 200 bearings and about 12 controle arms shock towers and loads of parts and just about enough parts to make 2 mt2's I got all that stuff for 300 shipped to my door. and shipping was over 50 dollars. Just in bearings if I bought them at my lhs would cost me 500 dollars ish

But if your like me and want less hassle of fixing and more strength put them in. I was just rambling on and on lol its late here I cant even think straight lol.
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ya actually two of the trucks are done, and mine is just finished being restored, not super show quality but its nice. 72 gmc londbed sierra grande, longbed, 402, ac and heater, buckets, all gauges like vacuum, oil, temp, voltage, mph, tach, gas. green and white, with white and black interior. everything is new on the body except the seats and console but they are in great condition. we took the bed off and put some coating on the frame and new bolts on the bed but other than that its a body on resto. the other two done trucks are nicer. and a couple of chevelles need to be redone, just like new paint but the interior is still good, but i think two or three are all restored. Dont really know too much about the cars (as in whats on them, gauges, interior ect.) but two are a 396, one 283, and 3 327's. Im only 18, and technically they are still my dads until he passes away, then they are mine, and i havent worked that much on the cars, but im mostly into the trucks because thats what i drive (the green/white gmc), but i know a good deal about them. if you wanna know whats on the other trucks or whatever i can tell you. And i can get pics if you want. you got any pics?
    Its me ti**tae

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have a couple pics but I dont have a scanner. Right now the truck is 75% torn down im in the process if restoring it (no show truck just a nice driver with balls) I got the frame blasted and painted then put all new ball joints and tie rod ends all the bushings. I put the 71 front suspension on so I have the disk brakes. All I really need is the fuel lines and brake lines then the frame is done. I just have to take my crank in to get it ballanced then I can assemble the engine. The body still needs to be done tho. Im in no rush to get it going tho I just like being able to go to the garage to tinker all the time. By the way im 25. Ill take some pics of it sometime soon and show you everything. I would like to see yours man. Hey I was just wondering if yours came with the 12 bolt rear end? That 396 chevelle would be sweet. I just sold a 1966 caprice that had the 396 in it. None of my trucks had the a/c option. I sold alot of my trucks to my buddy ill see if he can send me some pics. Here is my s-10 man the one that I had the 383 stroker in. I wish I still had it today but I guess afer you have a kid the 2 seaters just dont work right lol.

Hows your tsunami working?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Db86262.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	995971  
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

what size servos you run in that lol....looks good man
    OFFICIAL HIMOTO RACING SUPPORT - THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN
    http://himotoracing.com :: http://himotoracingusa.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ya that sounds nice, i wanna see some pics if you can. and ill get some pics up soon. ill check not too sure about the rear end. its a posi in the gmc though, with a shift kit in it to make it shift harder. Jumpin into second it chirps the wheels, auto btw. ya the ac is nice, but if it was working it would be better haha, it might just need a recharge. That s10 seems like it would be sick. how fast was it?
    Its me ti**tae

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

geeezzzzz i hate waiting , my bb engine is still not here yet but every thing has come lol clutch , linkage every thing . im not sue yet if i wannna starting riping it down to a roller now or wait for the engine to be in my hands lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

HAHA poor Uhoo, the frustration of waiting for 1 piece to show up is so hard to do!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hahhahaha yeah it sucks , good thing i stripped it all down last night cos i found out that the single speed tranny runs a diffrent brake leaver , its longer , so aleast i can get that befor the engine comes and then il have the tranny all set up .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Swamp3r

what size servos you run in that lol....looks good man
    the servos are well my foot is a size 10 and my arms are about 14 inches around lol

tihstae the s-10 was totally not fast at all lol never took it to the track but im thinking something like 13 seconds ish. It would spin on demmand cuz i had no weight in the back. I burned a set of tires and brakes in one brake torque lol
    \\m/(>&lt\\m/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well here are the some more pics of my TUW with some Junfac beadlocks and 19mm extensions installed to use those beadlocks. This truck now has a ridiculously wide stance. I need a stronger servo to be able to turn better, but oh well the fun has been had with the new tires!!!

Name:	Ki20426.jpg 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	998130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mh19697.jpg 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	998131   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zf87652.jpg 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	998132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yr47411.jpg 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	998133  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

oh thats so sick, thats the exact wheel combo that i want, but i didnt think that those wheels would fit, how do the hub extenders work, like how do you still put the nut on that hold the wheel on? it would work on any rc right?? cause i have an excat volcano and i want it. how much accel did you lose?
    Its me ti**tae

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The wheel wideners as Junfac.com calls them are blue anodized 19mm...D type. Here is a link to Junfac.com about the wheel wideners I bought:
    http://www.junfac.com/shop/index.php...roducts_id=193

You have to buy the 19mm or 13mm wheel widener to fit the Junfac beadlock rims. To bolt them on, they come with a specific type of bolt just for that purpose, look at the pic below:

Other than that that's it, pop them on and you are ready to go!! I lost a little bit of acceleration but not anything to really note, however once I figure out what 3 shoe clutch will fit my OS.18 or get another set of aluminum clutch shoes, that loss of acceleration will vanish.

Name:	By76607.jpg 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	998170  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

alright i see how it works now. ya i was looking at getting some of those beadlocks and mashers a couple weeks ago, but i never did because i didnt know if they would fit. i might just have to get them now, plus my ride would be wider now too.
    Its me ti**tae

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

couldnt you get these http://www.junfac.com/shop/index.php...roducts_id=176 and it would make it a 25mm wider on each side instead of 19
    Its me ti**tae

Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast