Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Redcat Racing Tremor Thread

thanks for the advise. I have and had raced several 1/8, and 1/10 trucks and buggys. I thought ti would be fun to scale down to the 1/16. I know the Sportwerk Chaos has issues with diff gears stripping, does the tremor?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ginorc :

I dont think my diff gears have stripped yet, but , I did have a spur gear go on one of my redcat 1/16 tremor trucks. I got the replacement one from them for cheap, and it is alot more rugged than the stock one..

I got a nice .095 draked trinity motor for it for $30!! at stormer hobbies,,, i just had to swap the carbs, because it came with a slide carb, and now I got a more powerful motor

oh and an update on my duratrax,, DONT BUY ONE... The pin inside the motor that turns the piston rod, it broke off inside.. now they are making me return the motor, which takes 6-10 days... uggggh

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The 1/16 tremors are fun to drive. They require a lot of adjusting when they are new out of the box. The front and rear diffs almost always need shimming. They are way too sloppy from the factory. At least every one of mine were(8 in all). The only real problem I have had (only had it happen once...knock on wood!) was the input shaft(or drive gear for diff) stripped and the gear came loose from the shaft. It is just a plastic gear pressed on a metal shaft. One reason it stripped was I didn't shimthe diff and I stuffed anSH .12 pro on it. I have converted 3 1/16 tremors into 1/10 scale vehicles. My latest was a 1/10 4x4 truck withlow geared tranny powered by the famous SH07 engine. I have ported the exhaust header and made a larger custom flywheel, but haven't had the time to put them on. 1/16's are fun to drive as long as you do your homework beforehand....

AllAboutFunHobbies / Himoto Racing USA / Redcat Racing / MXT-2S / MTR-2S / XMod / and a few Tremors

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hi guys i was wondering what size bearings will fit inside the clutch bell i lost one and i think i ordered the wrong ones for it can you give me the size or part number or a site to where i can get some thanks in advance and i hope you can help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I was reading on some 1/16 nitros and I found some videos on the web and they look really fun, they are really compact on size and the nitro engine make them fast! and there is nothing that can beat the sound of the car running I love the smell and the sound ...

After narrow more my search I found a store online that have the Tremor for sale http://store.heavenlyhobbies.com/33-091-trmg.html... I check on the redcat website and I cant find the nitro version of the tremor []... buuuttt!!! I keep looking on the search results and I end with this link: http://www.redcatracing.com/site/tremorxtg.html.

Did RedCat still have the tremor? or the link is a old/dead one?

If I get one and something get broken or damage did I will be able to find parts and repair it or will be hard to keep it running?

I found that Exceed makes a 1/16 who looks exactly like the Tremor but I have read mixed reviews about Exceed, so Im not sure what to think...

Thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No redcat no longer sells theTremor XTG and the parts listing on the redcat website is very little. Hevean Hobbies probably just still have some left for when it was sold by redcat. I would check with hevan hobbies and see if thy have the parts also.
    Team Anaconda R/C Racing
    http://www.teamanaconda.com/

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

they dont make nitro ones anymore theyre worth a pretty penny too im in the process of putting mine back together if anyone wants to buy it i will let it go for $480 ive seen them on ebay go for $800 and does anyone know how many were made and mine is a xtb the buggy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

a friend of mine is selling his tremor XTK truck, 100% complete.. any one interested also let me know. The motor just needs to be tuned .. It has not been run in a while.. but it is in great shape

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yeah you too i actually had put half a tank through it it is as close to brand new as youre gonna get i ran it for about 10 minutes then the clutch spring broke and i didnt touch it since 2008. then i just found it at my dads house and got it back and found the parts im just waiting for them to get here they should be here tuesday

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

mmm... the part to have a small list of spare parts dont sound good, it's something so bad with the tremor that RedCat take it out of production?

If I have the oportunity to get my hands on a Tremor, should i get it?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234