Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: what people do for living ?

giddyuperic had to laugh when I saw that about California smog. I was the 6th person in the state to be certified under the original laws. We put on PCV valves and CV systems. LOL
    Custom Cars bring out the stars / Home of the RCLYNX, RC IMPROVEMENT, MOD, SALES & SERVICE Dealer;XTM, CEN, HPI & much more

That's funny now we have to use a dyno and all the other stuff now their are checking for nox not just co hc and the bar is up your but all the time. Want to talk about goverment BS But it is made the air cleaner now I hear they are going after the diesel trucks the big boysthat's where all the NOx is coming from. Cars now days burn so clean.
    F9, hunter hawker,F-22,yak55 30% DLE55,Extra260,300.sabre F86,bae hawk,Cessna 182. GoldWing extra300LM 30CC Velox20cc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm an Office Technology Manager (IT) for a large insurance broker - I like to tinker on computers, tivo's, cars, trucks, etc ... [8D]
    Nitro Trk - Himoto Eldorada 1:10 4WD (w/bling)
    EP Helis - T-Rex 500 CF (401/9257) & 450 SE V2 (Scorpion -8V2/401/9257)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I work In parking IT and system controls. I have a computer science degree and love to get into the mix. O, and i run a gaming clan. COD2 at the moment. Give the site a look if anyone plays. I have a dedicated server up 24/7
    Sponsered by: ALL ABOUT FUN HOBBIES /ALL ABOUT FUN HOBBIES PRODUCT REVIEWER

+DD+

ORIGINAL: {GBI}Harryball

I work In parking IT and system controls. I have a computer science degree and love to get into the mix. O, and i run a gaming clan. COD2 at the moment. Give the site a look if anyone plays. I have a dedicated server up 24/7
    Oh I love that game, I used play in a gaming clan a few years ago, we played MOHAA and Battlefield desert storm mod. Stopped playing though about two or three years ago, felt I was too obssesed with it, my computers I was building were hovering around the $4000 dollar mark. Decided to redirect that money to some thing usefull, lol. I'm deffinatly going to check out your COD2 server. What's the IP address of the server?
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm a manager in real estate. now thats pretty far removed from mechanical tinkering hey! lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

AllAbout, check out his website (in his sig) I think it's listed there.

I used to play games online (til I got married) I played SOF II mainly but versions of Quake as well.
    Nitro Trk - Himoto Eldorada 1:10 4WD (w/bling)
    EP Helis - T-Rex 500 CF (401/9257) & 450 SE V2 (Scorpion -8V2/401/9257)

i run a daycare and plan on opening a center so my wife and i can hire people to work for us so we can be lazy sit at home and collect FAT checks
    Bodies By Blue-Airbrushes Bring Out The Artist In All Of Us!!
    All About Fun Hobbies

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: AllAboutFunHobbies

ORIGINAL: {GBI}Harryball

Oh I love that game, I used play in a gaming clan a few years ago, we played MOHAA and Battlefield desert storm mod. Stopped playing though about two or three years ago, felt I was too obssesed with it, my computers I was building were hovering around the $4000 dollar mark. Decided to redirect that money to some thing usefull, lol. I'm deffinatly going to check out your COD2 server. What's the IP address of the server?
    the ip is 66.55.142.20:28960 give it a look. Tell me what you think of my super mod. yea my web site is in my sig. Stop by my forums and say hi. While your there take a look at some of my systems. I have a lan room with 10 machines in it. I play on a 36in lcd.

+DD+

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i am a CNC HAAS machinist. I also go to school at night to learn mastercam. hopefully i can find a better job and be able to make some stuff for my car.
    why speed alot of money just to beat on it?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just saw this post. I had to respond, just because I'm pretty excited right now (I just go my first base assinement). I'm at The Citadel right now (second semester senior) working on a B.S. in Civil Engineering. I'll be heading out to Vance AFB in the middle of no where Oklahoma to start Pilot Training.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: aviator2007

Just saw this post. I had to respond, just because I'm pretty excited right now (I just go my first base assinement). I'm at The Citadel right now (second semester senior) working on a B.S. in Civil Engineering. I'll be heading out to Vance AFB in the middle of no where Oklahoma to start Pilot Training.
    Nice.[sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]

+DD+

ORIGINAL: aviator2007

That's sweet, I was stationed at Fort Sill, Ok for a few years, I was stuck in the IIIrd Corp Field Artillery, It was cool watching MLRS Live fires though. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN OKLAHOMA, LOL, except race NITRO CARS, WOOO WHOOOO. Good luck in your training.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I own a Mail Boxes Etc. in Canada (only 10 or less of us left, other converted to "the UPS Store" )
    I think I'll slap my logo on my buggy and "sponsor" myself, have some fun with my advertising money, lol.[>:]
    2x FS Racing (buggy and MT), Firehammer MT clone, Baja Clone, XRC-RC2 buggy... and some nitros gathering dust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12