Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

what people do for living ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 03:16 AM
rclynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what people do for living ?

giddyuperic had to laugh when I saw that about California smog. I was the 6th person in the state to be certified under the original laws. We put on PCV valves and CV systems. LOL
Old 01-31-2007, 03:29 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's funny now we have to use a dyno and all the other stuff now their are checking for nox not just co hc and the bar is up your but all the time. Want to talk about goverment BS But it is made the air cleaner now I hear they are going after the diesel trucks the big boysthat's where all the NOx is coming from. Cars now days burn so clean.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:13 AM
MiniCwik

I'm an Office Technology Manager (IT) for a large insurance broker - I like to tinker on computers, tivo's, cars, trucks, etc ... [8D]
Old 01-31-2007, 08:23 AM
{GBI}Harryball

I work In parking IT and system controls. I have a computer science degree and love to get into the mix. O, and i run a gaming clan. COD2 at the moment. Give the site a look if anyone plays. I have a dedicated server up 24/7
Old 01-31-2007, 09:21 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

ORIGINAL: {GBI}Harryball

I work In parking IT and system controls. I have a computer science degree and love to get into the mix. O, and i run a gaming clan. COD2 at the moment. Give the site a look if anyone plays. I have a dedicated server up 24/7
Oh I love that game, I used play in a gaming clan a few years ago, we played MOHAA and Battlefield desert storm mod. Stopped playing though about two or three years ago, felt I was too obssesed with it, my computers I was building were hovering around the $4000 dollar mark. Decided to redirect that money to some thing usefull, lol. I'm deffinatly going to check out your COD2 server. What's the IP address of the server?
Old 01-31-2007, 09:37 AM
mozzzy_2000

I'm a manager in real estate. now thats pretty far removed from mechanical tinkering hey! lol
Old 01-31-2007, 09:41 AM
MiniCwik

AllAbout, check out his website (in his sig) I think it's listed there.

I used to play games online (til I got married) I played SOF II mainly but versions of Quake as well.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:15 AM
bluecaka69

i run a daycare and plan on opening a center so my wife and i can hire people to work for us so we can be lazy sit at home and collect FAT checks
Old 01-31-2007, 11:24 AM
{GBI}Harryball

ORIGINAL: AllAboutFunHobbies

ORIGINAL: {GBI}Harryball

Oh I love that game, I used play in a gaming clan a few years ago, we played MOHAA and Battlefield desert storm mod. Stopped playing though about two or three years ago, felt I was too obssesed with it, my computers I was building were hovering around the $4000 dollar mark. Decided to redirect that money to some thing usefull, lol. I'm deffinatly going to check out your COD2 server. What's the IP address of the server?
the ip is 66.55.142.20:28960 give it a look. Tell me what you think of my super mod. yea my web site is in my sig. Stop by my forums and say hi. While your there take a look at some of my systems. I have a lan room with 10 machines in it. I play on a 36in lcd.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:14 PM
drewmeister

i am a CNC HAAS machinist. I also go to school at night to learn mastercam. hopefully i can find a better job and be able to make some stuff for my car.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
aviator2007

Just saw this post. I had to respond, just because I'm pretty excited right now (I just go my first base assinement). I'm at The Citadel right now (second semester senior) working on a B.S. in Civil Engineering. I'll be heading out to Vance AFB in the middle of no where Oklahoma to start Pilot Training.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:13 PM
{GBI}Harryball

ORIGINAL: aviator2007

Just saw this post. I had to respond, just because I'm pretty excited right now (I just go my first base assinement). I'm at The Citadel right now (second semester senior) working on a B.S. in Civil Engineering. I'll be heading out to Vance AFB in the middle of no where Oklahoma to start Pilot Training.
Nice.[sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 01-31-2007, 09:21 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

ORIGINAL: aviator2007

That's sweet, I was stationed at Fort Sill, Ok for a few years, I was stuck in the IIIrd Corp Field Artillery, It was cool watching MLRS Live fires though. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN OKLAHOMA, LOL, except race NITRO CARS, WOOO WHOOOO. Good luck in your training.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:22 PM
mbe301

I own a Mail Boxes Etc. in Canada (only 10 or less of us left, other converted to "the UPS Store" )
I think I'll slap my logo on my buggy and "sponsor" myself, have some fun with my advertising money, lol.[>:]