Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Car

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

New Car

I traded my volcano stx for this electric stampede.It is the yellow one.I was wanting a electric to start fixing up and i found this guy that wanted to trade me so he shipped his out today and i am shipping mine out tom.Let me know what you think i know its kinda rough right now but i plan on fixing it up and its going to be my basher.

http://www.putfile.com/crushermaxx/images/73497
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zw69308.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	611564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vq50021.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	611565  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: New Car

thats it, your not allowed in here anymore, i banish you from the redcat forum.

lol, i like my electric rustler, its pretty much the same thing, did you do an even trade, is it rtr?
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

lol i will be buying another redcat in about month or two

yea even trade and its rtr

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

get the tsunami when the time comes, its nice

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

im going to get the himoto tsunami because i like the body

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

himoto? you are really banished from here. i like the body that came with mine.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

if redcat gets new bodies i will buy a redcat one

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

buy the tsunami and get a diff body
    Bodies By Blue-Airbrushes Bring Out The Artist In All Of Us!!
    All About Fun Hobbies

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Most of us dealers have the bodies for both
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

did you get tsunami bodies too?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yes the ones you pointed out lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i didnt remember if there were tsunami bodies. when are you getting them????

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

they are in my hands right now.. Just have to upload them all to my site.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

not sure if i am going to get to it tonight or not, but when I do, I will give you first choice ok.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

bro, i need to see some, i want first pick bro, let me see!!! i need some other stuff too, email me or something

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

MUST BE NICE
    Bodies By Blue-Airbrushes Bring Out The Artist In All Of Us!!
    All About Fun Hobbies

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have owned and operated a RC shop since 1975. Recently a few of my customers became interested in Redcat brands to purchase for their children. Until that time I was unaware of Redcat. I made an order of several items at my customers request and also a couple for my inventory. My experiance with the Redcat brand is that they are totally inferior in quality and construction for the "professional" hobbyist. The parts are not consistant with any given specification, materials are composed of poor quality, and workmanship is unsatisfactory for their cars. The radio equipment they include with the cars can be purchased direct for 6.95 overseas including the transmitter, reciever and two servo's. The radio equipment is worth .99 as it does not function well and accepts all sorts of interferance from sources. Most assume that a low cost car would be better to teach your children however when the car constantly falls apart and the radio constantly throws false signals and the reciever recieves false signal and the car is an uncontrollable self destructing roller It has been found difficult to even enjoy it's short operation periods inbetween mechanical and electrical failures.
    The most enjoyable thing to me is the price people are paying for these items through allegid redcat dealers, do you realise if you import them directly that you can purchase any model redcat, including a body and the useless radio equipment for under 50.00. They are a dime a dozen. Junk.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

attuly they are not junk they just need cluch bell and also a highy qulity clutch system hpi or so- but he has got a bit of a point although i thought they was junk until i started pleyin with it properly and bought a high performace cluch it was fine.the radio gear if a bit rubbish so i bought a acoms set up brand lol.you can get good up- grades for these cars like aluminium shock towers , good cluch setup , sespention upgrade , os cvrx engiene , the best pipe on market,the best manifld,new body,rims,tires,aluminium upper plate,carbon fibre disk brake,roto start,filter,pump and better fuel pipe oh and universal drive shaft. so these arnt rubbish really now so there you go. all you really need is cluch set up and upgrade controller to get the car to be alright.

try gettin one yourself you have not tried it, thanks mike

yer now you wana try one please give it a chance

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you did a little research other than blabber about how bad a product is your opinion might hold some water. For the price no one promised you a rose garden and if you did a little QC with all your products you would be a lot better off. I bought a few Redcats quite a few months back took it out of the box and drove it just like I have taken out almost every model there is in existance at one time or another. The first cruise around the praking lot after about 3 minutes the clutch spring broke and there were a lot of other small issues. I corrected all those issues and have about 2 dozen of the Redcat models out there that people are very happy with. You only get out of something what you put into it. I have made just as many repairs to Traxxas, Associates and a few others as I have Redcats. Some times there all bullet proof but sometimes there not but I don't go any where and condem them just because I've had a bad experiance. That would be like me going into you hobby shop and buying a product, bring it home and run it and it brakes right away. Does that make your Hobby shop a lousy place to buy from? It does to me because I check all my products before I send them out. Go whine to your old lady or something instead of flaming a product you have no investment in. Besides that why are you lying about what you can get the product for. There are not that many you can get for that price and if your so cool why don't you buy a container full fix them all and sell them at a good price [&o]
    Custom Cars bring out the stars / Home of the RCLYNX, RC IMPROVEMENT, MOD, SALES & SERVICE Dealer;XTM, CEN, HPI & much more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: iamstupid

I have owned and operated a RC shop since 1975. Recently a few of my customers became interested in Redcat brands to purchase for their children. Until that time I was unaware of Redcat. I made an order of several items at my customers request and also a couple for my inventory. My experiance with the Redcat brand is that they are totally inferior in quality and construction for the "professional" hobbyist. The parts are not consistant with any given specification, materials are composed of poor quality, and workmanship is unsatisfactory for their cars. The radio equipment they include with the cars can be purchased direct for 6.95 overseas including the transmitter, reciever and two servo's. The radio equipment is worth .99 as it does not function well and accepts all sorts of interferance from sources. Most assume that a low cost car would be better to teach your children however when the car constantly falls apart and the radio constantly throws false signals and the reciever recieves false signal and the car is an uncontrollable self destructing roller It has been found difficult to even enjoy it's short operation periods inbetween mechanical and electrical failures.
    The most enjoyable thing to me is the price people are paying for these items through allegid redcat dealers, do you realise if you import them directly that you can purchase any model redcat, including a body and the useless radio equipment for under 50.00. They are a dime a dozen. Junk.

i like your name bro, it kinda suits you well, i have been in the hobby for many years and have every brand of car out there and i am happy with the redcats i own, tinkering is part of the hobby and so is upgrading.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

we rule stupid lol.redcats rule redcats rule . ilove redcats they are just the same as the others out there but just get a clutch set up and your off stupid[&:][&:]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If your hear to bash redcat, then to be honest, your not welcome. FOr the money they are great cars. I have most of there models, and with about 30.00 put into them, they will keep up with most.. I guess you havn't seen the hurricane or the earthquake. They are made very well and will hold up to alot of abuse.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey stupid check this video out. It shows the hurricane is a pretty Damn good buggy.Hurricane XP video
    Team Losi Lst2 (Kick azz truck)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I kinda have to agree with him. Many other users out there know what I think of redcat and some of the poor decisions that have been made. I've tried to contact Darin to help improve vehicles but was ignored.

My redcat is officially benched... to sit and collect dust. After going thru the buggy i realized where the quality needs to go up, but the company wouldn't listen. They were more than happy to take my money though.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don\'\'t.
    AMA: 722748

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Kemo, what is wrong with your buggy? You had nothing but good to say about it when you got it. This is the first time i have heard you say something negative about it. Its not going to measure up to a losi 8 but you have to remember is like less than 1/2 the price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast