Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

side covers for upper plate

i bought a aluminum upper plate and did not get the two pieces of plastic that cover the reciever and battery. i already talked to the web site (john's hobby rc) and i can not get an answer if they will ship them to me. It has been a month now and i have given up hope from hearing from them. there customer service really sucks! i tried to jerry rig the battery box from the plastic upper plate and it sorda works ok. my question is: 1- can i order those two little plastic pieces that screw into the upper plate and 2- what are the part #'s Any help would be appreciated!!
    why speed alot of money just to beat on it?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: side covers for upper plate

it is supposed to come with it, make the guy give you the parts, there are no numbers since it is part of the aluminum upperplate
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i try sending these jokers some more e-mails. that really sucks that i cant buy the covers!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

are they selling on ebay? if so make a complaint, did you pay using paypal, if so write them an email too.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

nope, i bought off there web site johns*********.com. i would suggest that no one else buys from them

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

only deal with the guys on here

Those parts are actually seperate now from the upper plate. There like a 1.25 a piece, and are not included with the top plate anymore. We ordered the purple one and the blue upper plates one each from Redcat and from a couple of companies over seas to see how we got them and each time we got them with out the plastic parts sooooo we had to order them seperate now. So when ever you order the upper plates you have to do one of two things find some one who includes everything you need in one package price or make sure when you order to order all the parts. Were thinking about making them a package deal again so people don't have to fart around trying to find all the pieces, but the down side to it is that it makes the price go up by about 4 or 5 dollars. If Johnsrc doesn't email you back, then email me we have all the extra pieces you need or else you can check with Clermont he may also have all the seperate pieces.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

they should tell people that you need those parts to complete it, johnsrc sucks

Ya they don't but we've been throwing the extra parts in a bag automaticly when people buy the upper plates. Makes it easier to just sell it as a package.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thanks allaboutfun, ill email you tomorow if i dont hear anything. i highly doubt ill hear anything or if i do they will tell me that they are looking into it just like they did a month ago

hey dude, just bother them, if something like that happens to me, which it has, i just call them and email them and whatever, dont call them one time, keep callin them, you paid them for a part and you should get that part. be tough, be a man, if there gonna give you crap, give it right back, just complian and threaten to tell everybody you know that they shouldn't buy from them, make sure they know your not a happy costumer, get that part! (patriotic music and an american flag in the backround) lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i ordered my aluminum upper plate from rufaster and it came with all the pieces for the side and the battery holder,at first i thought they were extras but of course they are all used.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

after much *****in, they finally agreed to ship me the parts. lets just hope it doesn't take a month for them to ship them

Your in the right, they should have included them, they know damn well the parts go with the upper plate. Glad you got the parts.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I was in the exact opposite situation when I got mine (from Johns RC Hobbies) I didn't think that it came with everything and I would have to rig everything up, but to my delight when it got to me I had all of this plastic stuff that I didn't know what to do with. Just thought I'd chime in to the defense of Johns.
    HPI Savage SS / SH .28-P6
    Volcano SV / O.S .18 CV-RX