Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: shift?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

shift?

well, i brought my car out yesterday, and it was shifting into second gear, which im really happy about cause it hasn't for a while, but it shifts really early. i know about the screw to adjust, but by how much and which way do i turn it? thanks for any help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: shift?

turning the screw out to the left will make the car shift faster and turning the screw to the right down it will make it shift later and if you go sall the way down not tight but snug it won't shift at all. Now when you go to turn it to the left that means out don't turn it to much or it will fall out. So just make small adj at a time and then run the car for two to five min and see if it's where you want it at. A old timer told me to look at making adj like looking at a clock and do it in one hour adj at a time. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    F9, hunter hawker,F-22,yak55 30% DLE55,Extra260,300.sabre F86,bae hawk,Cessna 182. GoldWing extra300LM 30CC Velox20cc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: shift?

thanks for the help.