Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

exhaust manifold bolts

On a vertex .18 the exhaust manifold bolts are M3*28 Cap screws, correct? Also do the screws, screw in from the engine first into the manifold, or manifold first then into the engine. I lost both of the screws today, and cannot remember how they went.[:@]
    why speed alot of money just to beat on it?

RE: exhaust manifold bolts

Yes and no, lol. The manifold bolts go from the servo side through the engine into the manifold.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: exhaust manifold bolts

I went to my lhc and bought a set of 4 3x30mm screws because mine fell out and used a generious amount of locktight to reinstall them. But I found a problem my manifold port is cut way to big to the point that the bottom of the port is at the edge of the casting for the engine causing a leak so I made a big gasket to get me by, and ordered an aftermarket head pipe.
    Tornado bb.