Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

took my sons tornado to local track

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

took my sons tornado to local track

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 02:04 PM
preston093

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default took my sons tornado to local track

me and my son took his tornado xl to one of our local tracks and it was awsome we have ran 12 tanks in this buggy (knock on wood) we havent had one break yet but me son did great on this track on the way home he said he loved this buggy i took another cheap gas buggy with us and a stadium traxxas truck with us and it out did both of them but on the traxxas the slipper wasnt set right but this car looked like a high dollar buggy we just thought we would let you know how much luck we have been having i am going to buy one for my self we figured we would have broke by now but we havent so good luck to every one else thanks let me know how every elses cars and trucks are doing thanks ...............jerome.........
Old 04-21-2007, 02:41 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: took my sons tornado to local track

happy to hear your having a good time, we ran today too and had great time.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:04 PM
123michael

wow no clutch spring breaks,cool.i bet its good to see your son happy ,lol.oh im not happy at all [].my car (volcano stx) needs an ned engiene bechause the cacing is cracked.[][&o][&o][&o][:@][:@]
Old 04-21-2007, 05:33 PM
cfijames

Glad to hear you had fun! My father and my brother in law are taking their trucks to a track in Jersey today. I'm moving down there in a month and I look forward to kicking their asses!
By the way, is you keyboard broken? or do they just not beleive in periods in Cleveland, TN?