Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

my rc video is here just did it today look guys now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

my rc video is here just did it today look guys now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 04:53 PM
123michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my rc video is here just did it today look guys now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this is my frid by the way he cant start his truck my friend also has a sumacher menace and my other friend has a thunder tiger mta4 and a ts4n on road thunder tiger.my car is so fast i cant get to top speed i have to stop bechause of school fence.oh and by the way thats the school if you look in second video. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJZOlRRYFIw enjoy my frieng moaning about recording it.lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LrXWYdrpEA my friend was moaning about recording the video again so its bad video bechause he wouldent do what i tell him bechause he dident want to do a video so that i can send it to you guys

oh almost forgot thats me picking my car up(the vocano stx) thats me alright
Old 06-23-2007, 05:18 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: my rc video is here just did it today look guys now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your friend pulls that starter kinda funny bro, way to slow
Old 06-23-2007, 05:39 PM
123michael

Default RE: my rc video is here just did it today look guys now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol lol lol he does not want to break it he says hes replased it once and hes not breaking it again lol
Old 06-23-2007, 05:40 PM
allenthen831

you friend needs to lift weights lol he can barely pull the pullstart
Old 06-23-2007, 05:48 PM
123michael

lift weights huh hes realy strony man he can beat enyone up seriously he can i wouldent mess with him if i was you he batters enyone who anoyes him hes strong seriousely
Old 06-23-2007, 05:57 PM
allenthen831

lol mike its not that serious he lives out of american how would he get me lol if he so strong why is he pulling it so slow maybe thats why his car would start he has to pull nice and hard but not to far out
Old 06-23-2007, 06:16 PM
123michael

LOL. LOL.LOL I KNOW I KNOW I HAVE TOLD YOU WHY HE DOES NOT WANT TO BREAK IT ITS A NEW PULL START ND HE PAID $60 FOR IT SO.....
Old 06-23-2007, 06:42 PM
allenthen831

then hes never gonna start his car until he tunes it right and pulls faster
Old 06-23-2007, 06:53 PM
123michael

IVE TOLD HIM ABOUT THE TUNING.HE WONT LISTEN TO ME HES ON THE LEAN SIDE.ILL ASK TELL HIM TO JUST TAKE IT TO MODEL SHOP INSEAD OF MOANING ALL THE TIME ABOUT IT
Old 06-23-2007, 07:30 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

You guys need roto starts, your making the pull start thing to hard. it's not that hard. OMG, I'm gonna puke from watching the second video, it was like being on a roller coaster.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:38 PM
dclintonh

you if your buddy to weak or not man enough to pull a pull start the way god intended, get a roto.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:11 PM
rclynx

You guys need roto starts, your making the pull start thing to hard. it's not that hard. OMG, I'm gonna puke from watching the second video, it was like being on a roller coaster.
I was getting dizzy so I quit watching also..........lol.....................what I could see was OK and I never take sea sick pills to watch a movie so I couldn't finish[&:]
Old 06-24-2007, 05:07 AM
123michael

lol.i was doing abot 46 mph on the grass.the os tuley is the fastest engiene to get for the redcat.allen buy the os and get a better pipe as well its so so fast.hey ehroof how fast you recon my car goes now.it feels 2x faster.qite slow at accelating tho......
Old 06-24-2007, 10:02 AM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would say 40mph, stock i got 31 out of mine, radar gun
Old 06-24-2007, 11:39 AM
john211420

i let micheal pull the pull start and hes really weak and he pulled to hard so i now pull them rellay soft and i am used to roto as i have a schumacher menace also my berings have now over heated in it the mt pirate
Old 06-24-2007, 01:41 PM
123michael

john!!oh i hate him somtimes but im not weak dont listen to him..[:@]
Old 06-24-2007, 02:13 PM
john211420

the menace would easly whip its arse even with that engen
Old 06-24-2007, 04:53 PM
123michael

40mph huh you must be having a lagh lol lol.wow my pipe was $88....its the best pipe you can get eddie.it is fast i nearly beat a sumacher menace.not messin get this pipe coz it will ab****ely beat you sick it will take a lot of things to the maxim not joking.

well eddie it must be the pipe making it go so fast bechause it boms it down soo sooooooooo fast
Old 06-24-2007, 04:55 PM
allenthen831

what kind of pipe do u have and plus you were going around 40 mph
Old 06-24-2007, 05:10 PM
123michael

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFun...n&ItemID=12144 thats it,get it its fast as hummm i dont know what.oh id like to add it isent good at accelaterating tho but once its warm and ayou going fast its like a turbo kicks in ans it just blows all the tires up and wush.oh i berleave my car went 30mph when i had vertex 18 in but this is twice as fast no messing.its like it has a super charger on it,lol
Old 06-24-2007, 05:15 PM
123michael

i would like to add some times it sounds like the engiene is going to blow up when its going full speed
Old 06-25-2007, 04:04 PM
john211420

the menace would beat it with eny pipe
Old 06-25-2007, 04:13 PM
123michael

no john mine cught up to your so what are you talking about lol ha ha