Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WHY DOES MY CAR LEAK FUEL??WHY ANSER ME PLEASE PLEASE IT COMES FROM THE FLWEEL PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

IT LEAKS NEAR THE FLY WEEL AND IS VERRY HOT WHEN I CUT IT OFF I MEAN HOT.IT ALSO LEAKS NEAR THE MANIFOLD WHY DOES IT LEAK.I THINK IT LEAKS ON THE FLYWEEL SPACER.WHY??? HELP

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: WHY DOES MY CAR LEAK FUEL??WHY ANSER ME PLEASE PLEASE IT COMES FROM THE FLWEEL PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

front bearing is shot, and its sucking in air
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: WHY DOES MY CAR LEAK FUEL??WHY ANSER ME PLEASE PLEASE IT COMES FROM THE FLWEEL PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

is that on your OS 18, or the vx that you sunk in the ocean?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: 123michael

IT LEAKS NEAR THE FLY WEEL AND IS VERRY HOT WHEN I CUT IT OFF I MEAN HOT.IT ALSO LEAKS NEAR THE MANIFOLD WHY DOES IT LEAK.I THINK IT LEAKS ON THE FLYWEEL SPACER.WHY??? HELP
    TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK!!!! Cmon Mike, how many times do you need to be told not to shout at people?!?
    HPI Savage SS / SH .28-P6
    Volcano SV / O.S .18 CV-RX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

sorry,lol,i love the os but apart from leaking.its anoying so it leaks what can i do?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

replace the front bearing (if that is where its leaking from) between the flywheel and engines, is where the leak would show up from
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yep definately the front bearing is shot and you need to replace it. I'd also recommend that you dont run the engine until you get that bearing replaced because the engine will run lean and you risk damage to the engine.

ps. What is it with you and the caps button?? LOL

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

lol,il keep it off now ,lol.so my car leaks from carb -manifold-il thnk ill just get a new carb bechause it leaks and i dont think ive got a shot bearing bechause it only leaks when you pull the pull cord when its cold so what do you think i should do?[][]