Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Monsoon??? Anyone running one yet??

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Monsoon??? Anyone running one yet??

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 10:40 PM
dtsn280z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monsoon??? Anyone running one yet??

I noticed the monsoon thread went way. Too much negative I guess. Is any one running one yet. Redcat really offers the deal. Hows it working out?
Old 07-07-2007, 09:14 AM
rclynx

Default RE: Monsoon??? Anyone running one yet??

Monsoon??? this is the home from hell out here in the central part of California....... 4th was 104 degree's 5th was 110 degree's 6th was 106 degrees and today its suppose to be a freezing 100 even. Thank goodness for our delta winds or the 110 would still be here[] went out early friday and tried to get a little flying in[8D] no wind on the ground and was doing some low flying tricks and was doing a hard climb when a gust of wind came up and blew my plane about 60 feet over into an old oak tree %^($*)^&* phits. Spent the morning getting my plane out of the tree so it was to hot to run the cars and trucks I so much wanted to [>:] I'll expose the halfbreed after this heat spell...........thats a Tsumani on steriods that works...........lol............happy running you guys that can[:-]
Old 07-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Redcat Nick

The Monsoon runs great. I raced it a couple of times and took 2nd. But it has been to hot this week. in the 110+ range. Will get some videos and pics when the weather is bearable.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:06 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Wow that's not something I'm missing this summer. It's ussually in the 100's by now here in Texas, but thank heavans for the cold low pressure front being stuck over Texas it hasn't gotten over 95 at all this summer and it's rained every day for the last two months which is helping to keep it cool even when it does start to get hot.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:43 AM
123michael

well boys thank global warming.it's bad this wather here we are getting floods yes floods in homes but luckly i was not afected because where the town that may become a city lol.so its been raining all this summer and has just started to warm up these last cople of days now.but uhhh all my nitro cars are broken once again evan my schumacher menace is broken the stering wont turn for a realy strage reason so i have ordred a servo saver spring atougher one i think the one now has broken and had its life take away from it coz the servo saver movesto much thair for not letting the stearing get full grip so.....[][]
Old 07-12-2007, 10:23 PM
dtsn280z

It's only been in the low 90's here as well. Humid though.. 90% usually.. Otherwise NO rain. Kinda like Pheonix I guess :-)
Old 07-13-2007, 09:16 AM
rclynx

Man you guys in Texas been taking a beating with the rain[:@]