Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

To Giddyuperic

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 01:37 PM
dtsn280z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To Giddyuperic

Thanks for your sacrifice. It's because of you that we all can do the things that we like and want. If it weren't for you and soldiers like you, who knows where we would be. This day is for you and I thank you........... Actually... I cant thank you enough. I wish you the absolute best and if there is anything i can do for you and your family... let me/us know. I salute you and all those before you. You are why we are here..... THANK YOU!!! You are the best!!!!

On a lighter note.. Bash it out and have a good holiday..

Dave
Old 07-04-2007, 01:46 PM
{GBI}Harryball

Default RE: To Giddyuperic

HELL YEA, good post. I second this, thank you for your service and all others like you that have made this sacrafice.

Thanks

Tony
Old 07-04-2007, 02:46 PM
123michael

thanks man as well your the best........[8D][8D]thanks.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:21 PM
bluecaka69

Great Post Agreed 100% Thank You and All the other out there thank you also
Old 07-04-2007, 04:18 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Good post. I would like to salute all those that served before me, with me and all those that served after and espescially those that sacrificed there lives for what we have now and hopefully will continue to have for a long time to come. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES BEFORE, THEN AND NOW FOR YOUR SACRAFICE!!!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 04:35 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree 100000%, Thanks for your service, it because of YOU and people like you this country is as GREAT as it is.

(hope this isnt removed like the other thread)
Old 07-04-2007, 05:40 PM
giddyuperic

Thank all of you and people like you, We need to let the men and women that we are behind them and we support them 100% and thank all of you so very much , You might not think it but just a kind word goes along way and means so much. Thank you and don't forget the one's that are still there and the one's that have gone before us
Old 07-04-2007, 11:25 PM
retiredcutter

Our son, who is serving in the Air Force, was deployed yesterday to the middle east. He loves his country and the Air Force. He emailed us to let us know he was safe and said " it's unbelievably hot and dusty, but somebody's got to do the job!!!" God Bless the USA and all our armed forces!
Old 07-05-2007, 12:54 AM
giddyuperic

Yes I pray for all of our troops no matter what branch they are in. It is about 118 to 120 easy there and on the tarmac add ten more to that. I have a friend who is a crew chief on a 135 refueler and he love's it. So I wish you son and all of the other troops there and around the world a big thanks and my support.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:11 AM
rclynx

Wish I wasn't to old to help.....Nam was our days.........hats off and God bless our troops[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 07-06-2007, 04:23 PM
rc_crazy21

Just make sure you watch over any one you know fighting in the war! It's not just soldiers dying over there, the soldiers returning are have a hard time seeking help from the Gov't and are being put on waiting lists or pushed away. I lost a family member who was a delayed casualty of war! I come from a family were everyone served in the Army or Marines he was the last one in and out![&o]
Old 07-06-2007, 05:19 PM
123michael

yer get in there.hey we have a new priminster so he may send more british troops in.god bless america.i love americans i wish i was one ohhhh[][][][]
Old 07-06-2007, 05:45 PM
giddyuperic

I lost two friends there and have friends on the ground right now, so I ask you to pray for them that would be the best, and wish all of them a safe trip and get home ASAP
Old 07-06-2007, 09:42 PM
dtsn280z

Hey man, Is there anything we can all do. Do you have any suggestions? I'd love to do something to help make life easier. Maybe we should organize??? These people are the real heros. Unfortunately all we hear about is Hollywood and the like... Sup wit that.. Let's do something positive man...
Old 07-06-2007, 09:44 PM
dtsn280z

Also.. Thanks Michael. We also appreciate your country's sacrifice and being our greatest ally. We all respect Britan as well...
Old 07-06-2007, 11:42 PM
dtsn280z

Hey Eric, I've been tryin to contact you. How can this forum make a difference???
Old 07-06-2007, 11:49 PM
dtsn280z

I dont know how to reach you directly...
Old 07-07-2007, 02:43 AM
giddyuperic

One way you can help is go to highbanks rc.com and then go down the page and on the leftside of the screen there is projects and you can click on that, And then there down the page is some troops you will see them they have made a track in the green zone it's called delta raceway you will see the links to four or five things you can go to to support the troops. And you can call you local USO and ask them what you can do or give to the troops. When we see that people in the state's care about what we are doing it make's a big deference to the tropps to know that. So it would me alot if you could do that. Thank you very much. Eric