Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

newbee

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:12 AM
joecool869

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbee

Hello everyone!

the dhl tracker says my volcano sv should be here today. : )

My brother and I were into planes years ago and this will be my first nitro truck. I'm sure his will be on order as soon as he has a look at mine. the r/c bug never goes away once bit.

Just wondering about what to invest in first, I figure a few glow plugs a gallon of break in fuel NiCads, etc., mainly stuff I can get at the lhs.

But what should I keep in stock as far as things that have to be replaced on the truck?

From what I've read it sounds like they got the clutch spring figured out, but what is or are the weak links if any.

Basically what usually breaks first?

Thanks for any links and info you can pass along to me and soon my brother and this is one awesome site.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: newbee

I broke my lower and upper front A-Arms a few times, Spur gear, Broke or lost a few dogbones, bent a few A-Arm holder pins, but other than that I don't really think I've broke too much other stuff.