Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

GOTTA READ ROTFLMAO, Hurricane story

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

GOTTA READ ROTFLMAO, Hurricane story

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 07:54 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOTTA READ ROTFLMAO, Hurricane story

Ok, so I was outside driving my hurricane doing some full speed laps around the yard and a little drag racing with some friends, so anyway, I was at the end of tank of fuel and did one last 200 feet full speed drag and about 1/4 way through(at full speed mind you) I hit a small bump in the lawn and the front end came totally off the ground and was using the wing for a wheely bar(wish I had a video camera out at the time) look really cool till I realized the throttle wasn't working and the fail safe wasn't stopping the car, heading straight for a brick wall, couldn't turn cause the wheels were off the ground riding a wheely, I watched in horror as it ran full speed at a brick wall, just before it hit the wall the front wheels came down and the car drove full speed, some where around 50ish straight into that brick wall, bounced off the wall about 15 feet backwards and into the air landed upside down, I saw the air fitler fly int he air and I thought HOLY CRAP it's gonna be a mess. I'll tell you right now the Hurricane is the most indestructable car I have ever owned, I ran over and there wasn't anything wrong with the car, not a thing. I flipped it over checked it out threw some fuel in it and wanted to see what was not going to work and every thing worked it started right back up, however I did not drive it around. I checked it out and turns out when I hit the bump the wire for the battery pack got severed on the edge of the radio box somehow, go figure, murphys law, gotta love it.

THE REDCAT 1/8TH SCALE CARS ARE INDESTRUCTABLE!!! I've said it before and I say it again. The 1/8th Redcats are my all time favorite nitro vehicles. The last T-Maxx I saw hit a wall flew to parts and cost $150 bucks for the guy to fix it, LOL, GO Redcat GO.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:26 PM
allenthen831

Default RE: GOTTA READ ROTFLMAO, Hurricane story

nice to hear that u crashed and didnt break anything its always the opposite with me i crash and its my dogbones and other pieaces i went full speed into a pole because of the frequency i quess which sucked cause of alot of my pieaces flew into the streets and i got my car ran over even messed up bent chassis airfilter flew off like a bullet so your lucky you dont break anything i break something ever time i drive [:@]
Old 07-17-2007, 06:53 AM
{GBI}Harryball

Sounds like my tornado xp. The thing just doesnt want to die. LOL You should of had a video camara.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:22 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Ya I wish I did, it was pretty amazing.