Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Not happy with my Redcat dealer

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 12:59 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Not happy with my Redcat dealer

sure, we will have alot of fun, alot of cool gusy hanging out there too
Old 01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
TNIGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: ranger4x4

ORIGINAL: TNIGS

ya i cheaked my tracking # and it said it reached canadain customs today. i was just wonderinghow long it will take to each my house???
did you get it yet? what did it cost you for a broker if anything?
i havent got my car yet. the tracking says its still in canada cutoms in QC[:@]. hopefully i will get it soon
Old 01-11-2008, 10:47 AM
ranger4x4

in qc? where was yours coming from? mine was sent from the redcat warehouse in phoenix. did you get yours from jems office in rocky mount nc? if i were you i would be doing everything i could to actualy talk with a real person. to find out what the hell is going on. or see what you can do to get your money back and get on from somewhere else. even after it leaves customs qc, you still won't have it for at least another 4 or 5 days. ups trucks are actualy quite slow goin down the road. they can't go faster than 105 km/h. plus with the terminal stops as well. have you tried calling ups to see what the hold up is? or redcat to see if they can help you out with this? at this rate you might get it by july. if it came from phoenix, you should have got it in about 3 days. it's not that far from to nanaimo,bc from arizona.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:58 PM
bjack29

Well it is Monday 1/14/08 was told missing parts from first shipment would be shipped today no one has let me no anything since they told me they would ship them monday i am beginning to beleive that was something tomake me feel good darin told me this so i see where the probelm is with the company when the ceo is no better than the employee that told me the same thing
Old 01-14-2008, 06:04 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: RedcatRacing

We were shooting to be reopen tomorrow but it just cant happen. We will be shipping again on Tuesday for sure but there will be a backlog of orders and they will be processed in the order they came in.

We do apologize for any delays this may have caused but we grew out of our old warehouse and with the new warehouse and ample office and whs space orders will ship faster and we will be able to add more staff.

I expect that by the end of this week all things should be 100% caught up.

Darin
Ken
Old 01-14-2008, 06:42 PM
RedcatRacing

Thanks for posting my earlier post Ken.

We are only human and everyone is working 12-15 days to get operational. Moving is a big job and takes a lot of man hours, time, organization to do it right. Everyday we are closed costs the company and our dealer base money and the Redcat users are unhappy, so trust me, this is not by choice.

We don't just bring stuff from one warehouse to another. We have to setup bin locations for each and every part (over 1000 part numbers) do a full inventory of everything ( 63,000+ total products ) make sure all phones, computers, internet is operational, put security and safety measures in place and a ton of other things involved with a move like this.

I apologize for the delay to our loyal customers that rely on us for their product needs, but I am sure in time this shut down will be forgotten soon enough as this will give us the ability to grow, add more products, more employees and be able to ship faster and more efficiently.

We will be shipping tomorrow. We will have delays as orders have not stopped coming in and neither have phone messages and emails. We will ship orders & take care of customers FIFO (first in first out) and do our best to be at 100% by the end of the week.

Thanks

Darin

Old 01-14-2008, 06:55 PM
bjack29

darin i need a fuel tank with my order can you c.o.d it to me with my order
Old 01-14-2008, 06:59 PM
RedcatRacing

Just shot you an email bjack.

Darin
Old 01-14-2008, 08:28 PM
bjack29

Darin I didn't get your email can you email me again at [email protected] it would be very thankful
Old 01-14-2008, 08:37 PM
RedcatRacing

Thats strange as I simply replied to the one you had sent me today.

I asked what your order number was and what is the part number of the fuel tank you needed.

Please email that to me.

Darin
Old 01-15-2008, 05:50 PM
bjack29

Darin I just sent you a e-mail a few minutes ago of what i needed it would be very thankful
Old 01-15-2008, 06:24 PM
bjack29

darin i just e-mailed you back with the probelm with the order
Old 01-15-2008, 07:22 PM
bjack29

Darin I just e-mailed you what i was missing sorry for the confusion
Old 03-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Vancouver Hobbies

Wow, this thread jumps all over the place!

To the fellow in Chilliwack that started this thread, have we met each other yet? I'm a Redcat Dealer in Langley. If you have not completely given up on Redcat already, give me a shout. You can pick up your parts etc at my place in Langley...no shiping, no tax, no BS. I have hundreds of parts in stock + parts cars that I can raid from if I don't have the specific part in stock.

To TNIGS...you ordered from Ebay...tisk tisk my friend...why didn't you call me? : ) Anyway, let me know if you need any more parts etc.

To all those guys buying on ebay and then complaining about the lack of service. I personally hate ebay! I've been burned on the buying and on the selling end. I now refuse to use ebay at all. "buyer beware" that's all I can say.

Rob
Redcat Dealer
Vancouver, BC Canada
[email protected]
Old 03-17-2008, 02:09 PM
nitrozach54
Banned

ORIGINAL: G*Man

I shouldve made this clear: Its not Clermont or AAFH or any Dealer who frequents these forums.

I found this dealer on Ebay: JEMS Marketing

Ive been dealing directly with the seller because: Redcat will not ship with USPS to Canada and I refuse to pay the $40 Brokerage(per package) fee UPS charges.

Also the local dealer is telling me how Redcat isnt giving him the proper info/parts after Ive paid him, so I was kinda stuck dealing with this dealer.

The limited contact I have made directly to Redcat (live support) they dont know anything. Asked when the SH28 would be in stock 3 weeks ago, Reply was: "Next Week maybe?" that was 3 weeks ago

My patience and wearwithall is worn out, Redcat and their dealer have lost me as return customer.
I bought my volcano from them...
Old 03-17-2008, 04:07 PM
MadMatt2024

I did as well and found this thread after I placed my order. [] I was worried the whole time as I waited for my Volcano to come. Fortunately, it came on time and in perfect condition. At least I know not to go to them for parts.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:27 PM
need2drag
My Feedback: (1)

Wow this thread is crazy. I ordered my BB from that same guy and I didn't have any issues. It was actually here a day before it was said it was going to be. I have had 0 issues with Redcat or any of it's dealers. I am sorry to hear that people have had these problems. Hope things have gotten better for everyone.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:21 PM
autoart4you

I hate waiting on parts for my Volvano SV then when they get here it's, 1 wrong part and 2 missing parts[:@] I'm going out and buying a Revo right now! just so I can get parts at my LHS don't get me wrong I love my SV but I can't take the down time! sorry just had to vent, hopefully my new Revo will cheer me up!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

make sure you get some extra parts when you get that revo lol.. foward only kit, front end parts, and a faster motor lol...
Old 03-17-2008, 06:54 PM
jumpanddrop

ORIGINAL: Clermont Hobby

make sure you get some extra parts when you get that revo lol.. foward only kit, front end parts, and a faster motor lol...
i would have to say the revo is preaty sweet but if you want a realy durable truck, go with a savage 4.6. man those r hard to break
Old 03-17-2008, 08:10 PM
autoart4you

with it i got 4 sets of rims & tires , 2 bodys, lots of new & used parts, tools and a tool box for $200 i think i did good and when i do need somthing my LHS has parts and they are only 2min. from my house so now i have 2 rc's = more play time

Old 03-17-2008, 09:01 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

ORIGINAL: Clermont Hobby

LOL, ya alot of extra parts, lol.