Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Servo help

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Servo help

I just put batteries in my shockwave and as soon as i turn the radio on the throttle servo goes all the way back like i have the brake on and the steering wont even work.Should i just clean the connections or is it something else?I have adjusted the throttle and steering trim both ways but it still does it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Servo help

Heres a video you can hear me hitting the throttle but it doesnt do anything.

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=29238f4d.flv

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Anyone?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

have you got the servo reversed?[&o]if not have you adjusted the servo to center..................also what happens when you turn on the transmitter?
    Custom Cars bring out the stars / Home of the RCLYNX, RC IMPROVEMENT, MOD, SALES & SERVICE Dealer;XTM, CEN, HPI & much more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Is the car new or have you run it before? Maybe the transmitter or reciever is bad.
    HPI Savage SS / SH .28-P6
    Volcano SV / O.S .18 CV-RX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yea i have centered them.It dont start doin that until you turn on the transmitter.The car is used.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Woah Zack, whats that about? Dont you think you should have atleast contacted me before saying I ripped you off? I have not heard anything from you...

The servo problem is new to me, I had no problems with the servos before I sent them, what else is wrong with them aside from what I said in the ad?

Since you say the problem happens when you turn on the radio, take the crystal out and put it in the tornado bb radio. If it works, then youve figured out where the problem is. Honestly, The Redcat radios are not known for their quality, Ive gone through 2 of them and all I did was call redcat and they sent me another one. I would have never sent you a broken item and purposely not told you. maybe the radio didnt make it through shipping? try what I said and see if that fixes it and PM ME so we can talk about it.
    Matt