Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

car wont move please help.

The car works great then all of a sudden it stopped moving, but the engine was still runnig. While picking it up the tranny moves and even shifts gears but it wont move once on the ground. Please help pretty new to cars and still learning. Ok I checked athe dog bones and no problem. But I did notice that the small gear of the throttle was missing a tooth would that be the problem?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: car wont move please help.

Sounds like the grub screw came loose on the trans drive, look and see if the center bonz are turning when its on the ground................if not look for the set screw or grub scew in the side of the part that turns the bonz from the transmission[&o] if thats what it is just tighten them as well as you can and always check themwhat small gear of the throttle................I don't understand that part
    Custom Cars bring out the stars / Home of the RCLYNX, RC IMPROVEMENT, MOD, SALES & SERVICE Dealer;XTM, CEN, HPI & much more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks for the response, But I noticed the grub screws are good and tight. But the gear I am speaking of is the throttle gear which there is two of them. a big one with 44 teath and ad slightly smaller one with 39 teath. If you like I can give you my number so I can tell you over the phone. I am in atwater not far from you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Do a google search for hobby shops in Modesto and look for GRIFF's Super Shop.............I'll be around after 4pm and I'll answer the phone but were closed monday and tuesday. Open Wen. through Sunday 9 to when I'm done[&o]
    Custom Cars bring out the stars / Home of the RCLYNX, RC IMPROVEMENT, MOD, SALES & SERVICE Dealer;XTM, CEN, HPI & much more