Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

half tank of gas

Old 08-25-2007, 10:02 PM
shoota0075

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default half tank of gas

ok, i took my new tsunami to the hobbie shop today to get some help tuning it and this one guy was pretty nice about showing me how to tune it , and now i fully understand how to tune it , it runs great ,but these other guys who worked there did not like the fact that i bought it off ebay and they had nothing good to say about it , they critisized this truggy top to bottom, myself i thought it was funny they got so heated up, anyway in back of this hobbie shop there was about 15 guys racing on road cars ,they wanted to see what my truggy could due, all i will say is they where very impressed , now my ? is i had to leave for a emergency ,so i just put my truggy in the trunk of my car and left ,it has a 1/2 tank of fuel in ,i have not use any after run oil or even taken the filter out to wash it , because it sits in my trunk now , will this be ok until tomorrow? know off any good on road wheels i can buy?
Old 08-25-2007, 10:04 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: half tank of gas

its ok for a day, not longer, dont worry about it overnight
Old 08-25-2007, 10:14 PM
allenthen831

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: half tank of gas

agreed nothing will happend over night but just make sure when u can to take it out of the tank with ur fuel bottle and then take the fuel line that connects to the engine and start the car up and when the engine dies do it one more time and make sure theirs no fuel left inside the engine then reconnect the fuel line and put some after run oil in it if u have it