Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

new hurricane xp vid of mine

Old 08-27-2007, 08:42 PM
blackdogafd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new hurricane xp vid of mine

hey guys here's a video i made of my hurricane xp.. the video quality is kinda crappy, the actually one on my digital camera looks killer i just cant figure out how to compress it to put on to youtube but i can figure out how. the video is 250mb but youtube only allows 100mb so if anyone here can help so i can get the video compress so it still look original that would be awesome..

andy

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=16854566
Old 08-28-2007, 07:00 AM
{GBI}Harryball

Default RE: new hurricane xp vid of mine

Nice Vid, hey what is the file format of the movie on your digital camera.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:31 AM
blackdogafd

all i know is that when the vids are shot with my digi cam the file are .avi and i just now found that i can change the size of them from 640x480 and i changed to 320x240 but i havent tried it yet

andy
Old 08-28-2007, 06:25 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice video brother!! hows things, havent seen you around in a while.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:07 PM
allenthen831

nice video man love the kid with the winne the pooh outfit haha today was my first day at the track too and i didnt break one thing
Old 08-28-2007, 09:10 PM
blackdogafd

ORIGINAL: ehroof

nice video brother!! hows things, havent seen you around in a while.
hey eddie whats going on bro? yea i havent been around for while we just moved into a new house and i havent had the time to be on...but ill be on more often now....but that video is good but the original is better i have it on my laptop if you wanna hit me up on yahoo messenger i can send ya the file then...but the hurricane is doing awesome!! i love that sh .28 motor thats in it alot of power!! and i only have run maybe just under a gallon through it and im still trying to get it tuned right...lol..

andy

yea the kid in the winnie the pooh outfit is my youngest son mason who is now 16 months old and if some of you guys may remeber the post i made on here way way back about when he was born...you guys were all right about him he is his father's son whenever i have the r/c's out he has to be right there next to daddy working on them too!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:17 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bro, i cant believe 16 months has went by already, i meant to ask if that was him, lol. He's beautiful!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:39 PM
blackdogafd

ORIGINAL: ehroof

bro, i cant believe 16 months has went by already, i meant to ask if that was him, lol. He's beautiful!!!!
yea thats mason lol, he has gotten so big...it funny watching him now i can set my revo down in front of him when he is like crying like crazy and i set that revo by him and he stops crying immeadiatly its funny.....
Old 08-28-2007, 11:19 PM
bluecaka69

what up bro long time no speak you get th email i sent you last week hows the house coming beter then the other place huh hit me up sometime
Old 08-28-2007, 11:26 PM
blackdogafd

ORIGINAL: bluecaka69

what up bro long time no speak you get th email i sent you last week hows the house coming beter then the other place huh hit me up sometime
hey bro!!! yea i got the email!! it was pretty cool... but i tried calling you last night but i got your voice mail..but anyway the house is going great!! i have a HUGE!! backyard for my r/c's to run even have the side lot where i might be able to build a small track maybe... but hit me up on msn or gimi a call gotta ask you something anyway...heres some pics of my 'cane xp that i took tonight now mind you i havent cleaned since the track the other day...lol.. its not to bad....i upgraded the fuel tank to an ofna 150cc tank and installed a team losi spin start on the back of the sh .28 works awesome...

andy

Old 08-29-2007, 12:16 AM
allenthen831

hey man glad to hear ur son likes rcing with you you know they say like father like son best of lucky with the kid