Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

I will be leaving Redcat & the forum, Goodbye... (PS- Redcat Differentials 'Diffs' are 'Good' hehe)

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

I will be leaving Redcat & the forum, Goodbye... (PS- Redcat Differentials 'Diffs' are 'Good' hehe)

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:41 PM
BaLLZaCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I will be leaving Redcat & the forum, Goodbye... (PS- Redcat Differentials 'Diffs' are 'Good' hehe)

Well,

It has been good talking with you all, but I am leaving the forum,... sad to say .....

I donated my Redcat to "The Trashcan", and don't plan on buying a new R/C, so I am throwing in the towel. [I am speaking of a Redcat Tremor Truggy / Truck converted 1/16th scale nitro]

I'm Not "dogging" Redcat in any way, not at all....

Another thing I wanted to say before I go, is that the manufacture did a pretty darn good job on the Difs (Differentials) - They are LARGE and have more than the 'required' spider gears ('slip gears') - They should hold up to much abuse .... I realized this when I was parting-it-out towards the trashcan and remembered how SMALL my other r/c's diffs' were (are), and how many others I have broken, but not broken any redcat diffs .... [Just to be fair. ...]

There is just 'something' about the fuel line, carb, gas tank (Unpredictable), and servo geometry and horns (Broken servos, over and over) that just does not (and has not) ever been a problem with other Nitros I have had (and even currently have) ... So I gave up.

Anyways, I just wanted to say bye to everyone :-)

I might regret it, but my redcat is in very small pieces at the county landfill.
So,... see ya !

ItsbeenNice...

Old 09-07-2007, 12:28 AM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I will be leaving Redcat & the forum, Goodbye... (PS- Redcat Differentials 'Diffs' are 'Good' hehe)

So what will you be doing with all of your time? New RC planes,on road cars, tanks, helos,gliders, dragsters, or are you just not going to touch a nother RC anything anymore? Just wanted to know what else there is to do in alaska when you have 20 hours of day light???
Old 09-07-2007, 01:33 AM
white minority

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I will be leaving Redcat & the forum, Goodbye... (PS- Redcat Differentials 'Diffs' are 'Good' hehe)

play with the boys.........