Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

New bodies for monsoon?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 08:21 PM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New bodies for monsoon?

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any bodies out there that will for sure fit the monsoon. I do not want to buy one and take a chance of it fitting and then it does not.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:23 PM
{GBI}Harryball

Default RE: New bodies for monsoon?

Team VTX should fit, as well as the mugen seiki body.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:54 PM
vnmsgt

When you say the Mugen Seiki body I assume you mean the 8ight-t right? That body is pretty nice. I am looking for a thicker body than the stock monsoon which is pretty thin and is warping by the muffler. I do not know how thick the VTX body is. I would like to see some monsoons with different bodies so I can see what they look like and do not spend 50 bucks on a body that looks like crap or does not fit.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:33 PM
ichbinanthrax

Take it to your LHS.

As you check out bodies set them next to it and see if it would fit with no or minor trimming.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:06 PM
{GBI}Harryball

ORIGINAL: vnmsgt

When you say the Mugen Seiki body I assume you mean the 8ight-t right? That body is pretty nice. I am looking for a thicker body than the stock monsoon which is pretty thin and is warping by the muffler. I do not know how thick the VTX body is. I would like to see some monsoons with different bodies so I can see what they look like and do not spend 50 bucks on a body that looks like crap or does not fit.
No that is a losi model. This is what im talking about. http://www.mugenseiki.com/menueefi.htm