Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

FINALLY . MONSOON YOU ARE MINE!!

hey guys im getten a new monsoon soon so i just wanted to give any who has a volcano heads up that im planning on selling the full aluminum chassis minus engine on ebay so if u want parts for cheap message me soon.. anyway as far as the monsoon goes what kind of upgrades should i purchase right off the bat? THANKS MUCH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ki19288.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	772218  

RE: FINALLY . MONSOON YOU ARE MINE!!

Just a heads up, I would remove the part about selling it on ebay. They dont like posts like that because it is advertising to sell something.
    About the monsoon, there is a thread on the monsoon already about the upgrades. Definately change out the diff fluids.
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My monsoon had been pretty durable so far. Changing the diff fluids is a must. The only part that I have found that is weak is the upper steering plate. I have bent mine a couple of times so far. I am waiting to see if the ones clermont hobby is getting are thicker or not.
    Don\'\'t jump on the bandwagon...CRUSH IT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

By the way did you get the upgraded steering plates in along with the other parts I wanted? I was planning on making my weekly monday trip up their to get some parts.
    Don\'\'t jump on the bandwagon...CRUSH IT

I didn't get the thicker plates yet. They didn't make it on same order because we were still deciding but I did get the other stuff.
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter