Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

is the sv good

Old 10-01-2007, 02:39 PM
nitroman5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is the sv good

im going to buy one
Old 10-01-2007, 02:43 PM
BackYardRacer

Default RE: is the sv good

by that you mean volcano sv. then yea its great. Eroof has a video of his im sure he'll post it. even tho its posted in another topic around he somewhere
Old 10-01-2007, 03:26 PM
eclipseaudio4

First off i am a newb to nitro.I just got one in today and let me tell you i got the free starter kit as well the only thing i had to buy was fuel and 12 batteries and i ran 7 tanks of gas through it 2 idling and each run after that i gave it a little more throttle on the 8th tank i started to tune it very slowly by the time i had half a tank left it was just hauling very responsive and a lot better than i thought i was going to get for the price! the only thing so far that i don't like about it is the servos are a little twitchy. But it is a great truck!!! Check out youtube.com and look for eroof's videos the one with the volcano is in heavy grass and the throttle is prob only open 1/4. Get it you will love it!
Old 10-01-2007, 03:43 PM
vtrebel

Yeah its a tough little truck. I recomend upgrading the shocks to the aluminum ones though. I bent or broke all eight in the first two weeks i had it. you can get the redcat ones or traxxas t-max shocks work too. Upgrade the pipe as well to an aluminum one. i broke the OEM pipe and noticed a little power gain with the aluminum one. good luck man
Old 10-01-2007, 04:07 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Awsome truck, kicks butt and takes names.

[link=http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t174/AllAboutFunHobbies/?action=view&current=VolcanoSVwithsinglegearupgrade.flv]http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t174/AllAboutFunHobbies/?action=view&current=VolcanoSVwithsinglegearupgrade.flv[/link]
Old 10-01-2007, 08:28 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here you got bro, its wheelie time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SJMo_reYY

Old 10-02-2007, 10:23 AM
eclipseaudio4

Just be careful where your fuel lines are run i had my fuel line for the carb get tore up by the center diff or gear box whichever. Other than that it really is a great truck