Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Tornado BB or Xtreme?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 01:22 PM
GMan12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tornado BB or Xtreme?

Hey i just posted this on the Exceed thread but wnated to see what you guys had to say about it. I have been doing a lot of research online trying to find the best buggy for me to start on. I have read some posts that say that Redcat Racing has better customer service and better parts availability than Exceed. Arent they the same exact car? What would be the best choice and why? THanks for your help.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:47 PM
BackYardRacer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tornado BB or Xtreme?

You need to get a redcat!! Redcat has a better supply of parts from many redcat dealers, also lots of hop up parts. Tons of help on this forum for any question you have. Also the best thing is redcat has the engine replacement program. if you ever blow your engine or want to get a better one, send your old one to redcat and get a new one for half price! Redcats where its at
Old 10-13-2007, 06:27 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Tornado BB or Xtreme?

redcat has a bigger dealer base, such as http://www.clermontmotorsports.com/servlet/StoreFront or http://www.redcatracing.com/