Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Understanding the Digital TX !

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:02 AM
DaxFX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Understanding the Digital TX !

First I want to thank every one that helps me setting up my new MOONSOON. is kicking some butt now

now I want to understand all the functions of the TX (digital one) but I dont understan a thing on the manual. I do understand some basic function like set the name on the profile you save. display brightnes and some of that. but there are some thing like assign function to trim buttons. there are to many diferent function for trim that I dont undersnd.

I want to know how :
how to trim left and right . when I use trim button from 100% <-- 0 -->100% I do not feel any diference it jus keep the same way.
how to give a little of truttle up with trim to fireup the engine like normal knobs.
how to set the handling speed. ( speed of traveling steering servo) to steer slower not to fast.

I have notice that you can set about 5 different function for each trim button. but they are all in codes and I dont understand a single one of them (some1 have the meaning of each code?

also they are 4 trims button for wat are the nomber 3 and 4 ? the manual says that TX is 3 channel. but I only use 2 and have trims for 4 explain that to me !!