Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wildest ride yet / big scare

I found a huge dirt area with a pretty big elevation change and some big dirt piles today. I ran 2 tanks through it there and it was insane. It was cool to be able to keep the throttle open a little more but you had to be careful not to spin out. I cought atleast 6 feet of distance on one jump and it was barey a foot off the ground, it was flyin when it hit the jump and I didn't even mean to do it. The dirt piles were fun to, I was suprised how easily it climbed right up the steep sides. Flipped it over a few times to doing doughnuts.

Ok heres the scarey part... I let my friend that lived close to this place try it out. Before I handed him the radio i seriously tryed to explain to him how rediculous thing thing was. I said be EXTREMELY conservitave with the throttle and don't forget to use the brakes! I said this a few times. Well I thought he got me but this wasn't the case. After spinning around in circles trying to get it to go in a straight line for about 1 minute he managed to smash it, right wheel first, into a huge chunk of a cut up tree trunk that was near the dirt piles. Well the piece of timber didn't budge but the servo saver sure as hell did! I'm not sure how fast it was going but it hit pretty hard. I thought it snapped something for sure, the right wheel was turned all the way backward and faced the back of the truck. I rushed over and killed the motor, hit the battery switch, lifted the front end of the truck and easily moved the tire back to its position. I thought servo savers were just to save the servos, not so! Fired it back up and took off like it was no big deal. This spot rocks and I plan to go back soon and get my little sister to take some more videos for me.

Defm~

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Wildest ride yet / big scare

I never let anybody drive my cars. Its too risky its like they get so excited and just hit full throttle and dont know how to let off. Its common sense.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

video bro, video!!!!!
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes for sure.....................sounds like the making of an awesome video.