Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Monsoon Body?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 06:26 PM
twomanytoys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monsoon Body?

Does the monsoon body have the body holes already drilled and can someone give measurements of the body for me. Like from front outside wheel well to rear outside wheel well, length and width of body. I Really like the looks of the red, white and blue one and want one for my ST1.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:37 PM
vnmsgt

Default RE: Monsoon Body?

I would not get it. The reason I say not to get it is because the body is REAL LONG and REAL THIN. The nose sticks out almost past the front wheels when they usually stop by the front bumper. About 2.5 inches too long. It should fit. I put a cen matrix body on my monsoon. The only thing I can think of if you get it so the body does stick out so far in front is you are going to have to cut a big notch out of the back to move the body back under the wing.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:42 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The proline MB5XT fit's the ST-1 just right. You can get one from any where for about 25 bucks to 32 buck depends where you buy it.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:49 PM
twomanytoys

Are you talking about the TTR ST1? Thats what I am looking for. A body that will fit perfect with no mods. I just liked the way the red, white blue theme on the monsoon looked but looking at it I know it wont work. Its hard to find a body that fits.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:34 AM
{GBI}Harryball

I think he is talking about his team VTX ST1 and the body he mentioned will fit your monsoon or TTR ST1