Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Please Pray

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 09:38 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Please Pray

Hi guys,

Just a quick update, she wont be coming home for the holidays, they want to do surgery next week and want to keep her under observation. My heart sank when she told me, i was looking forward to her coming home and so was she, more i am sure. On an up note, she was walking today, doing real good, she needs a walker but she is doing great and looks great too. I miss her in the house.

Thanks Jeff, i will give you a call during the week, just doesnt seem to be enough time in the day right now, thats why i leave the updates on the cell phone, i talked to Eric last week.

Thanks to everyone else too and she loved the card i printed out from retard 1322 and said thanks.

Your friend,
Eddie
Old 12-18-2007, 09:41 PM
ehroof

Thanks Dennis
Old 12-18-2007, 10:36 PM
str8.krooked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: ehroof

Hi Guys,

I cant thank you guys enough for your kind words and prayers, i am practically in tears here reading, i know i havent met most of you personally but i feel like we are all family. My wifes surgery went good but they found a few smaller anurisms and another larger one on the other side of her brain that will need to be taken care of. She will be spending the next 2 weeks in the hospital before she can come home then we will have to deal with the other ones. My wife is the most beautiful, loving, caring human being i have ever met and i dont know what i would ever do without her in my life or my 2 childrens lives. I wont be on nearly as much as i have been in the past so help each other out and all the new guys who will need help and hopefully, god willing, i will be back on in a couple of weeks like old times.

I only ask 2 things from you guys
1. Keep my wife in your prayers and thoughts
and
2. Get some wheelies up and going for the wheelie contest

Thanks again for all the kind words,

Eddie
Your family will stay in my family's prayers. I'm sure everything will continue going well for you and your family!
Old 12-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Cam_132

ooh Gez, that sucks that your christmas if postponed... Do what we some times do have christmas in jan or feb. we are do ing that becouse my dads bonous comes in at the end of january that is when we are having our christmas...

And tell beata that i said "Your Welcome for the card" and "Get well soon!"

Thanks and Meary Christmas!

-Cam-

This musta sucked!

ooh and i for got something... i am modding my buggy for wheelies!!! (wheelie bar, big tires, upgraded Dif (custuf form a savage or a tmax or revo) and new engine (Hpi G3.0 engine) (2.2 Hp, and 2.0 Twk)) ooh and rear wheel drive
Old 12-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Cam_132

and i am so sorry for you and your family i know what it is like... my best frend died form unknown causes and i know how hard wrenching it is... so i have all the sympothy in the world for you, beata and your kids.

-Cam-
Old 12-19-2007, 09:04 PM
tyhodge07

sorry im so late to reply, but ehroof has been a great guy since ive met him on here, and i can only image what a great and caring wife he has.. i pray and hope everything goes well with him and his family, and everyone makes it back home safe.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:07 PM
UG0TB4NN3D
My Feedback: (1)

Wow. I didn't even know about this until today.

I'm sorry about your wife, man. You've got a beautiful family, and it's a shame that you won't be able to spend it at home, though I'm sure there will be plenty of time for a postponed Christmas when she can finally go home, right?

Best wishes, I hope she can get out of that dreaded hospital soon.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:34 AM
bluecaka69

Hope everything continues to go well and my family and I are still praying Keep on fighting my aunt went through about half of what your wife is and it was hard but she kept on fighting and after the doctors said her cancer was to bad co0uld be fought 3 yrs later no more cancer GOOD LUCK
Old 12-20-2007, 07:54 AM
ehroof

Thanks again guys, Just a quick update. She will be having the other brain surgery on wednesday, the day after christmas. She doctors said she is doing great and will be strong going into the second surgery. She will be in the hospital for about a week after the second surgery and then be home. i cant wait, i miss her
Old 12-21-2007, 10:29 PM
dclintonh

man im sorry to hear about your wife i hope and pray she gets better.
your family is in my prayers. dave
Old 12-21-2007, 11:12 PM
Redharris

Im a new member to the Forum, but I hung around a learned a lot from reading your posts before I joined up. Its funny how you feel like you know someone just from a bit of correspondance. Its nice that there is such a sense of Community here. Now that I have posting privleges, I want to tell you that My Prayers are with you and your Family in this difficult time. Good Luck and Godspeed.
Rich....
Old 12-21-2007, 11:39 PM
rc_crazy21

I feel for you in a time of need, i myself have had trouble times this year. Not to take away from your story, but i lost a brother after the Iraq war. He was a delayed causality of war. He took his own life after the VA. would do nothing to help him. Many people i am sure heard of his story as it has be national.

Just hang in there and everything will workout!
Old 12-23-2007, 04:46 AM
jcervantes11
My Feedback: (8)

Ehroof just found out about ur wife, and hope for the best for her, and everything will turn out alright. Don't let
this ruin you're christmas and you're kids. Have a happy holiday and best wishes.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:00 AM
ehroof

Thanks everyone, my wife says thanks too, i tell her everyday what you guys write. As i said earlier, we will be spending the holiday in the hospital, its not that bad, she has a private room so we can be together without any worries. We are heading up there in a few hours. She will be going in for her second brain surgery on either the 26th or 27th, i will update and let you guys know what happens, keep her in your prayers and thoughts for those days. She should be home a week after the surgery if all goes well.

Merry Christmas everyone, i know i am truely blessed this holiday season since my wife is with us after what happend to her, its really a miracle that she is in perfect condition, no brain damage or complications since the anurysm ruptured.

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

Your Bro,

Eddie
Old 12-24-2007, 04:42 PM
dtsn280z

Bro, I guess I've been off of hear too long. I'm sorry to hear about this... It's times like these when we realize what's really important in life... I can't imagine going through what your family did. I love my wife and just reading all this makes me tear up. You have all my prayers and support for this season and beyond. I'm glad to read she's doing well. I'm sure God will look after you and your family... You are a great person so I'm sure she must be awesome as well. We'll keep you in our prayers over here!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Dave
Old 12-24-2007, 07:01 PM
pede_187

Good luck on Wednesday.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:42 AM
xjedix

I hope your wife is doing well, I wish you and your family the best this Christmas.

-Derek
Old 12-26-2007, 06:09 PM
5lagd

I hope all goes well with her surgury today or tomorrow. You seem like to helpful and nice a guy for something like tthis to happen. Why cant the *******s of the world be stricken with this stuff rather that the good guys??? Good luck to her and may God (or whatever you believe in ) be with you and her.
May i ask how old she is?
Old 12-26-2007, 08:28 PM
ehroof

37 and thanks,

The surgery went well, she was in the recovery when i left at 7:30pm, i was there since 4 am. No more surgery for her and she may be home in a week. She gave me a thumbs up before i left. She still has one more on the rear of the brain but the surgeon said its too small to clip so they will just keep thier eyes on it. Its a relief to know she is finally done with surgery and will now be just recovering. I pray the new year will be better for her, i cant wait to have her home. I will keep you guys updated and will hopefully be back on soon.

Hope you all had a great christmas and got lots of good rc's
Old 12-27-2007, 06:43 PM
bash_N_corn

I am very glad to hear this, Sounds like you are getting your own Christmas miracle. I am not a very religous person but I do believe in god and also believe he never gives us more than we can handle... only some people are chosen to overcome more than others so that they may serve as leaders to those who are not as strong. Best wishes during this holiday season Eddie!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:52 PM
FlyinGN

looks like our prayers are being answered eddie..: ) stay strong buddy!!

Frank
Old 12-27-2007, 09:02 PM
5lagd

bash n corn. i think what you said sums up a great philosophy on life. nice words....
Old 12-29-2007, 05:32 PM
ehroof

She is home, not 100% yet but i brought her home today, she is so happy, we have a little of a road to still travel but i have to thank God, she is home and is expected to make a full recovery.

I just wanted to thank all of you guys for you prayers, thoughts, kind words and support.

I am sure i will be able to be on a little more and more as time goes on.

thanks again

Eddie
Old 12-29-2007, 11:41 PM
str8.krooked

ORIGINAL: ehroof

She is home, not 100% yet but i brought her home today, she is so happy, we have a little of a road to still travel but i have to thank God, she is home and is expected to make a full recovery.

I just wanted to thank all of you guys for you prayers, thoughts, kind words and support.

I am sure i will be able to be on a little more and more as time goes on.

thanks again

Eddie
It's seriously great to know that everything is going well with your wife and your family! I'm sure everyone on here will continue to pray...God knows, we all miss your participation and advise!!! [sm=tongue_smile.gif]
Old 12-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

good to hear Eddie, glad things are turning out for the better.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.