Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Please Pray

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 09:07 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Please Pray

thanks guys, its great to have her home!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:49 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a quick update for all my friends here on the forum. My wife has been home for a little over a week now, she is eating well and able to walk with my help or help of a walker, its a far cry from what she was 2 weeks ago. They took the staples out of her from the surgery on Friday, Jan 4th. She seems to be healing very well. I will stay home one more week with her and hopefully get back to work next monday, i am starting to get financially strapped since i have not had any income for over a month now. She is expected to make a full recovery and it may take 3 months or more. I just thank GOD she is doing well and will continue to do so. Just a word to you guys, if you or someone you know has severe headaches and starts to vomit, unless you/they are known to have migrains, call 911 immediately, its the sign of a ruptured cerebral anurysm and has a high mortality rate.

Thanks guys for all your prayers, thoughts and words of encouragement, they really meant a lot to me, i told my wife about what you guys were saying and it made her smile, even while in the hospital. I am glad to have made friends with all of you and just want to let you know, every night when i left the hospital and came home, i would read this thread just to see what people had to say and i would find it comforting even though i may not have replied every time, also the pm's and emails i recieved.

From the bottom of my heart i just want to say thanks to everyone.

Your friend,

Eddie
Old 01-07-2008, 07:54 PM
FlyinGN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great news Ed!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Kodiac400

We are all just glad someone heard our prayers.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

No problem Eddie. I didn't start this thread just to take up space. You are a very important part to this forum and this shows it...
Old 01-08-2008, 12:03 AM
kuppler

ORIGINAL: Clermont Hobby

No problem Eddie. I didn't start this thread just to take up space. You are a very important part to this forum and this shows it...
yes Eddie you are a big part of RCU... even tho i only joined a few months back,.. you have helped me out in so many ways... and i am so happy things are going so well...
im also glad your wife liked the card my wife and i sent you....oo yea and you better frame that Holiday pic i sent with the card.. hehehe J/K Bro.... ill talk to you later....