Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Bad Days experiences

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:29 AM
race_addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Days experiences

hey all you guys i finally got my volcao stx which i got used off ebay with only 8 tanks ran through it, had some broken parts but none to affect the play if taken easy, when i finally got some fuel it was like 10:00 pm so i had to hear it fire up, really had no time to tune it, seemed ok, drove around good at low speed but when opened up died, that im not worried about some tuning probs but man i didnt even get it off my street and broke rear hub carrier and the pullstring quit retracting. So much for a good start wit the stx but i have faith in it seems like a decent truck really, on top of this i ordered some parts for this thing from some other shop and now they are on backorder so i decide to go to all about fun hobbies when he said he should have those parts in stock, hopefully so , not doubting you any, but im very eager to play wit this bad boy. Hope you redcat racers have had a better day than me, maybe you guys should share sometime your bad rc experiences, the good thing about it is the feeling you get when you have a good day and everythings perfect. And wanna know if K&N auto air filter oil is fine air filter oil for rc.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:41 AM
zeen420
Banned

Default RE: Bad Days experiences

Ebay.... meh... used.... alright... but ya you had a bad day lol, that kinda stuff happens to any rc car. but dont worry there are TONS of parts and aluminum/billet hop-ups, as for the air filter old, im not to sure, just got into the nitro cars my self, someone should post here in few that has some more experience.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:26 AM
bash_N_corn

Default RE: Bad Days experiences

ORIGINAL: race_addict

And wanna know if K&N auto air filter oil is fine air filter oil for rc.
Should be fine, I personally use the qrc oil from clermont motorsports, the most important thing is that its sticky and that you use it!!