Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Redcat Racing Moving Warehouses & Closed Until....

As many of you know our goal was to be reopened on Monday January 14th. Unfortunately this did not occur as the move was a much bigger undertaking that originally planned due to some issues with the time it took to physically move, count, create bin locations, inventory all products and other.

We do apologize for these delays and understand that this has become rather frustrating for many of our loyal dealers and customers.

The Redcat staff has been putting in 15 hour days to get this done as quick as possible while making sure it is done in a way to speed up future order shipping, accuracy and better inventory controls.

Our plan for this week is as follow:

Wed. January 15th. All in stock orders placed prior to January 12th should ship.
    Thurs. January 16th. All in stock orders placed after January 12th through January 14th should ship.
    Fri. January 17th. All in stock orders placed from January 14th through January 17th should ship.
    Mon. January 21st. Back to normal shipping, email support, phone support etc...

The above schedule is what I feel is realistic but not 100% guaranteed as we are still in the process of counting and sorting all products.

I truly appreciate everyones patience with our move to a larger warehouse and understand how frustrating something like this can be.

Thank You,

Darin Oreman

Darin Oreman
    REDCAT RACING / CEO

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Redcat Racing Moving Warehouses & Closed Until....

What about when you will be answering the phone or e-mail? I have sent you a pm with no response I am very frustrated with my avalanche right now (actually the motor) and I would like to have it fixed by this weekend.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

cheeba what problems are you having with motor? You can call me at 352 243 7700 and maybe i can help.
    Cen truggy, Bigfoot 1/5th, Cen buggy, Mg16, Redcat Earthquake, Redcat Drifter

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What is the new address?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks for keeping us informed, hope the move goes well!

Good luck,

-Derek
    Derek Hastings - Affordable RC - affordablerc@gmail.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The new address is:

Redcat Racing
    23 West Watkins Street
    Phoenix, Arizona 85003

We are doing our best everyone.

Did I mention that moving sucks?

Darin
    Darin Oreman
    REDCAT RACING / CEO

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

that is a lot closer to me now!! need help moving lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah Marty,

C'mon down we will put you to work.

Darin
    Darin Oreman
    REDCAT RACING / CEO

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Darin,

I understand that the move is frustrating and I feel for you and your team. However...yes of course there is a however. I received my Tsunami last week, went through the break in procedures and the very first time I took it for a ride the right wheel fell off while simply driving it across a flat football field. I had been using it for about 15 minutes when the wheel fell off. Understanding that things happen and not looking to play the blame game I ordered a front hub and c-hub from your website as it seemed they were cracked. I was very disappointed to find that almost all of the standard parts that come on the car are "out of stock" and the only parts available for order are the considerably more expensive aluminum parts. I did go ahead and order the aluminum version in an attempt to expedite. Some other parts I need but were not available were eclips and exhaust screws as they also seemed to fall off while driving. Anyway, again stuff happens and it probably my own fault for not securing those screws as I did the others. When I placed my order on Sunday I chose expedited delivery at an added cost to me because I waited 12 days for the original car delivery and was anxious to finally get up and running. Now I find out that it is likely the parts that I paid $40 to ship overnight are not likely to ship anytime soon. Is there anything you can do to help get them out ASAP so my high shipping costs are not in vein? Also is it possible to add the long exhaust screws that hold the exhaust on along with some eclips. I am happy to pay for both but could not find them on the order form. My order id number is 84892 (order also includes additional parts for my brother-in-laws Tsunami.) Please advise (jimdq4u@yahoo.com)

Please do not consider this a complaint I do understand that the warehouse is relocating and both myself and my brother-in-law love your products. We have both owned other Redcat products and the quality and service has always been great. I am just frustrated with how quickly and easily the Tsunami broke and Iā€™m anxious to get the negative experience behind me so I can start using it.

Thanks,
    Jim

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey darin,

I had ordered a Steering arm and rear carrier (both were aluminum), and only recieved the rear carrier shipped to NJ. Please PM me.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thank you for the replies but it is very difficult to keep track of all the questions regarding orders or general questions or problems on the forum as there are so many different threads.

Please send emails to me directly at darin@redcatracing.com and we will get you the tracking info and answers to your questions when we are back up and running.

Thanks for understanding.

darin@redcatracing.com

Darin
    Darin Oreman
    REDCAT RACING / CEO

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks for the address Darin

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ok man so i ordered my order on 1/7/08? your staff told me it would ship 1/9/08 i want my stuff please. can ya get it to me by the weekend 2nd day air you owe me that atleast.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

OK did I miss the Memo on the 14th when I placed my order. Been hesitant to order from redcat again anyway, due to the fact I am on the east coast and it take a week for me to get parts and shipping charges are more than normal. And found that other dealers closer do not appear to be quite so professional and stock is limited. Any cross brand charts for redcat replacement parts?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

exceed

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

lol, go to the exceed forum and read about the orders placed there, at least redcat notifys their customers when placing orders, its on the forum, the website and on the answering machince when you call. I have no problems when i order parts from redcat and find the shipping actually pretty cheap, i mean if you order one thing the shipping is a little high but its the same if you order 10 parts too. i get alot of stuff from clermontmotorsports.com too, he is very professional and i get stuff from him in 2 or 3 days max, sometimes less.
    125 characters and 2 lines is not enough to list my RC obsession!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

There are 3 people I know of that sell and deal redcats and when I order my parts they are here in Tennessee in 3 days here are the other 2 sites

http://allaboutfunhobbies.com/store/catalog/index.php .....In Texas

http://www.clermontmotorsports.com/servlet/StoreFront ....In Florida

http://www.redcatracing.com/ ..........................................In Arizona
    OFFICIAL HIMOTO RACING SUPPORT - THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN
    http://himotoracing.com :: http://himotoracingusa.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

did not know of him thank you much. I would love to stay here but I placed my order on the 7th and it has not shipped yet. un called for.......[:@]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I placed an order on the 7th as well with redcat and have not received it, BUT I understand the growing pains of moving to a bigger warehouse and know they will get my oder as soon as they can, just think now that they are moved to a bigger warehouse, they will be able to offer a lot more different products.
    OFFICIAL HIMOTO RACING SUPPORT - THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN
    http://himotoracing.com :: http://himotoracingusa.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

[link]http://www.exportpro.biz[/link]
    This is a himoto website with the same/similar cars, different name. Part numbers are the same as redcat and you will see same pics of parts. Fast service, usually 4-5 days, out of FL

[link]http://www.rufaster.com[/link]
    I've used this place to order some front chrome wheels/tires for my tornado BB Pro. Got it to me fast. You need to use parts request form on website with part numbers cause his website needs updating. Out of KY.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I will NEVER order from Exceedrc.com. I placed an order and tried to cancel it no luck there. I called them for two days, the lines are only open 12-6 PST, and got a busy signal everytime. Oh yeah and the emails that they have on their website not sure if they even check those or if they just delete them all. I sent over SEVERAL emails to them and yeah no luck there. Long story short I have a box of parts that I dont need and no way to return them.

guys ya all need to calm down. this is what happens when a company grows, some times they need to shut down for a short period to get it done. redcat racing is a great company to work with. going to exceed or himoto or is guarenteed to frustrate you. give darin and the crew time to get set back up and running. in the mean time theres plenty of dealers online, like my self, clermont, sebstian(canada), rufaster and rclynx that have full stocks of cars and parts to keep you motoring while redcat gets up and going. leave them emails like darin asked several times. leaving order questions on the thread is only going to make it confusing. please be patent with them while they do there thang.
    Dealer for..Redcat, Traxxas, Associated, Cen, Racers Edge, RD Logic, Losi, HPI, E-flight, Himoto, Venom, Heli-Max, O.S...etc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: RedcatRacing
    I truly appreciate everyones patience with our move to a larger warehouse and understand how frustrating something like this can be.
    It's hard to be patient when you are anxiously waiting for your first venture into RC. I can't wait until you are moved in and you have the electric Volcanos in stock. I just hope that it will be sooner than later.

Congratulations on growing to the point where you have to move. Keep up the good work. I wish you the best in the future.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok, I have a complaint. I bought the Hurricane xp Pro for Christmas and there was an issue with the controller/receiver not working before I even got to start the buggy. I was told by Nick from online tech support to ship the parts back for warrenty repair/replacement. They were delivered back to Redcatracing on 1-7-08. I have been trying to contact somebody to find out when my parts will be shipped, if they have been shipped or if they have been lost in the move. Nick failed to mention anything about the move when I sent these parts back. Being a first time customer, I have to say when a person drops almost $400 on a car and all it's doing is hanging on a wall waiting for parts, and can't contact the company direct, by email or by any other means, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If any body from Redcat Racing is reading this post, please contact me.

Jaime
    336-414-1520

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Sweet93

Ok, I have a complaint. I bought the Hurricane xp Pro for Christmas and there was an issue with the controller/receiver not working before I even got to start the buggy. I was told by Nick from online tech support to ship the parts back for warrenty repair/replacement. They were delivered back to Redcatracing on 1-7-08. I have been trying to contact somebody to find out when my parts will be shipped, if they have been shipped or if they have been lost in the move. Nick failed to mention anything about the move when I sent these parts back. Being a first time customer, I have to say when a person drops almost $400 on a car and all it's doing is hanging on a wall waiting for parts, and can't contact the company direct, by email or by any other means, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If any body from Redcat Racing is reading this post, please contact me.

Jaime
    336-414-1520
    "quote" AAFH:
    guys ya all need to calm down. this is what happens when a company grows, some times they need to shut down for a short period to get it done. redcat racing is a great company to work with. going to exceed or himoto or is guarenteed to frustrate you. give darin and the crew time to get set back up and running. in the mean time theres plenty of dealers online, like my self, clermont, sebstian(canada), rufaster and rclynx that have full stocks of cars and parts to keep you motoring while redcat gets up and going. leave them emails like darin asked several times. leaving order questions on the thread is only going to make it confusing. please be patent with them while they do there thang.

double quote..triple quote..quad quote!.. there in a move calm down and things will be worked out, I can see where your coming from but these guys are NOT in the business to make anyone upset with their purchase or feel they have been ripped. I dont know Nick from a hole in the ground but i can tell when someone is running around like a bat outta hell and he;s doing the best he can, and the last thing these guys need is to be rushed and forget more things cause thats what happens and we all hate it too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast