Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

LRP.28, JAMMIN.28, PICCO.28????

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 10:59 PM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LRP.28, JAMMIN.28, PICCO.28????

Which one do you guys think would be best for a truggy. I am leaning toward the Jammin but the LRP is cheaper but heard it does not produce the power of the Jammin or Picco which I am told is the same motor as the jammin.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:14 PM
twomanytoys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LRP.28, JAMMIN.28, PICCO.28????

Picco p3 for sure. Great engine. I had one and it was a monster. Brutal torque! I ended up selling it because it was too much for my T maxx so I got a Picco 21 and it was even a monster. The Wasp .28 pro is the same as the picco. made by picco but with wasp name on it. If you want to know how good the Picco P3 is then ask supertib. He knows ALOT about engines and I think he was going to be or is a dealer of picco engines. You want brutal power then go for the P3.