Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

What happend to Redcatracing.ca?

Old 01-30-2008, 02:52 PM
zeen420
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happend to Redcatracing.ca?

been under construction for awhile now.. anyone know when its going to be up and running?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:53 PM
TNIGS

Default RE: What happend to Redcatracing.ca?

they have a canadian site???
Old 01-30-2008, 02:56 PM
zeen420
Banned

Yup, was up for a couple weeks, and went under construction about maybe 2 months ago? i think
Old 01-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Piper1971

I think it has something to do with the fact that redcatracing.ca was set up by a redcat DEALER not redcat itself. They made the site look like it was in fact redcat and the real redcat had a problem with that. Shortly after that the site went down and never returned.

See this quote:

ORIGINAL: RedcatRacing

The Volcano SV extreme on his site is not one of our products. We do not know what he is talking about and have sent him a letter today about some changes to his site that need to be made so that it is not confusing as to who owns the site.

Darin
From this thread:
[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6734426/anchors_6734426/mpage_1/key_redcat%252Ccanada/anchor/tm.htm#6734426]Redcat Canada Thread[/link]

On a related note, I tried contacting them using the e-mail address on the site and have yet to receive a response 3 days later. Got my parts from Sébastien Tremblay of Nitro Speed R/C ([email protected]). His service was great and prices reasonable.

Mike
Old 01-30-2008, 04:09 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[email protected] is the man in canada, has almost all parts in stock and he is a full service shop too.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
5lagd

sebastien gets me my parts in like 2 days. i ordered parts on monday and got them on wednesday. he rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
zeen420
Banned

Dose he have a site? or you have to e-mail him? Kinda like the security when buying off a site.. If not he should really set one up
Old 01-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Piper1971

ORIGINAL: ldgasp

sebastien gets me my parts in like 2 days. i ordered parts on monday and got them on wednesday. he rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope I get my parts that fast! He said he's shipping them today, would be real nice to be able to run this weekend, supposed to be above freezing on Sunday.

Zeen, he doesn't have a website, just e-mail him with what you need and he'll give you a price for you to paypal him. That's even more secure than a website that might or might not have good protection for your credit card number.

Cheers,
Mike