Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

electric or nitro?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Redharris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: electric or nitro?????

Tokenring..
Nice Video man. I got a Volcano too , but Nitro. Lol I was gonna ask you about runnin in the cold and sufferin Breakage, but then the video ended, Lol.
I wish the Powers that Be would let me run MY vehicle in the local skate parks, But here in California we got RULES against that[>:]

P.S. you are gonna Love the Monsoon, I got one too. I went to my local Track today and nobody there had even HEARD of Monsoon or Redcat. Im fixin to Change that.....heh heh....
Old 02-03-2008, 03:04 AM
tokenring

Yeah it is pretty much a free for all here! I don't know anywhere yet that has said no to racing cars. I think I will wait until the snow goes away until I do my next video... lol. Did you do any mods to your Monsoon?

AB
Old 02-03-2008, 04:15 AM
TNIGS

what do u guys think of the monsoon??? im geting a new car somtime this week and i cant choose between the monsoon or the avalanche. i wont be doing anyracing b/c we dont have a track anywhere around here[:@]. i realy like the look of the monsoon but i think the avalanche is a better basher. any sugestions???
Old 02-03-2008, 10:54 AM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its really up to what you like better, they are both good trucks.