Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

REDCAT Parts in Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 03:09 AM
necrosis
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REDCAT Parts in Canada?

Is anyone in Canada selling redcat parts that is still active ?
I sent email to redcat-vancouver and got no response. Just wondering if anyone else out there is selling parts for the hurricane?
Old 02-10-2008, 08:09 AM
5lagd

Default RE: REDCAT Parts in Canada?

ORIGINAL: necrosis

Is anyone in Canada selling redcat parts that is still active ?
I sent email to redcat-vancouver and got no response. Just wondering if anyone else out there is selling parts for the hurricane?
Definately shoot [email protected] an email. im in ontario too and get all of my parts from him. great prices and usually 3 business days delivery. hes a great guy. let me know if you need help. Where are you in Ontario?
Old 02-10-2008, 08:22 AM
tokenring

we need to get another reseller in the Hamilton/Burlington/Toronto area... I use Sebastien also but he seems to have PC problems quite often. I want a 1/8 RedCat vehicle for the race season, but it would kinda suck if you had to wait upwards of 5 days sometimes for parts. Hmmmm what to do????
Old 02-10-2008, 08:23 AM
tokenring

... and the crazy part is that RedCat has a forgiving program for people/businesses that would become a reseller. I'm surprised that there aren't more?????
Old 02-10-2008, 09:39 AM
5lagd

thats odd, i usually get a response from him the day or the next day i email him. One thing you have to remember, he is just starting up so like all of us he has a day job. so be patient, he has never steered me wrong yet.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:46 PM
TNIGS

the redcat dealer in b.c. is away for a bit but i would of thought he would have a computer with him. he has some 1/8 cars in stock so give him an email. im sure he will respond in a few day.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:59 PM
5lagd

I emailed Sebastien with a link to this thread. Hopefully he will respond soon. He also has a username on here stallone11 so shoot him a pm
Old 02-10-2008, 02:04 PM
stallone11

Hi all , i am here and for the computer problem, its was happen just one time and during about a week but now its solve. It was my motherboard the problem.

Now i am ready for all of you!!!

About the shipping delay for all the customers from ontario I am sorry for the delay when you order parts. I can do something for all the guys from Ontario: I can ship with Xpresspost service (Canada post) at same rate as expedited and the shipping delay will be only 2 days for most of you!!!![8D]

I can add an other 10% discount to all the Ontarion customers because of the shipping delay.

I definitively keep all guys from Ontario as my customers and i will work very hard to give the bestest service as possible

Best regards

Sebastien

Old 02-10-2008, 03:21 PM
5lagd

ORIGINAL: stallone11

Hi all , i am here and for the computer problem, its was happen just one time and during about a week but now its solve. It was my motherboard the problem.

Now i am ready for all of you!!!

About the shipping delay for all the customers from ontario I am sorry for the delay when you order parts. I can do something for all the guys from Ontario: I can ship with Xpresspost service (Canada post) at same rate as expedited and the shipping delay will be only 2 days for most of you!!!![8D]

I can add an other 10% discount to all the Ontarion customers because of the shipping delay.

I definitively keep all guys from Ontario as my customers and i will work very hard to give the bestest service as possible

Best regards

Sebastien

Sebastien,
Once again you've proven you are a great person and businessman.
Thanks from all of us,
Old 02-10-2008, 03:31 PM
necrosis
Banned

Greetings!

Good to see someone exists out there !

Sent message now.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:55 PM
5lagd

Necrosis, where ya from?
Old 02-10-2008, 04:39 PM
necrosis
Banned

I am outside of london, on.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Kodiac400

Sebastien responds to email very quickly. I've asked for price's and he replied quick. He seems to carry a large stock on hand which is awesome for us customers. I think he is going to be a very good dealer for us Canadian customers. The reason I haven't made any orders yet is due to the fact that there is 4ft of snow here in New Brunswick and I'm not riding my nami yet.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:58 PM
5lagd

ORIGINAL: Kodiac400

Sebastien responds to email very quickly. I've asked for price's and he replied quick. He seems to carry a large stock on hand which is awesome for us customers. I think he is going to be a very good dealer for us Canadian customers. The reason I haven't made any orders yet is due to the fact that there is 4ft of snow here in New Brunswick and I'm not riding my nami yet.
Perfect time for upgrades and stocking up.lol
Old 02-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Kodiac400

Funny you should say that. I just put a list of stuff together today. I haven't sent it off yet but its here.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:11 PM
5lagd

I love dealing with him. Fast shipping no duty and an all around stand up guy.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:12 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sebatien is a great guy, would reccomend him very highly, never heard anyone say a bad thing about him and he has a large stock.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:18 PM
stallone11

Thanks all for your good words, its really really appreciate!

I give my best for my customers!!!

Best regards to all of you,

Seb
Old 02-10-2008, 06:45 PM
ranger4x4

i sent him an email but i don't think he got it. that was about 2 or 3 weeks ago now, i think not sure exactly. but no response from him. i got a few buddies in winnipeg, manitoba my hometown. who now have redcats, but can't find dealers. bc is farther than qc. and no mountains in the way to slow delivery times.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:50 PM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: ranger4x4

i sent him an email but i don't think he got it. that was about 2 or 3 weeks ago now, i think not sure exactly. but no response from him. i got a few buddies in winnipeg, manitoba my hometown. who now have redcats, but can't find dealers. bc is farther than qc. and no mountains in the way to slow delivery times.

I have just leave you an email sir!

Regards

Seb
Old 02-11-2008, 10:18 AM
ranger4x4

merci sebastien. i was right my email must have gotten lost when he was having pc problems. i re sent my email and had a response from him in a matter of hours. my fellow bashers in winnipeg will be getting a hold of you within a few days to place an order sebastien. it's much easier to order from someone in canada, for them no duty or customs fees involved
Old 02-12-2008, 09:25 PM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: ranger4x4

merci sebastien. i was right my email must have gotten lost when he was having pc problems. i re sent my email and had a response from him in a matter of hours. my fellow bashers in winnipeg will be getting a hold of you within a few days to place an order sebastien. it's much easier to order from someone in canada, for them no duty or customs fees involved
Yes, probably! I am sorry[]

P.S. I will do a special discount on some parts pretty soon. So i will let you know when the special event will begain!

Good evening!!!

Seb