Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Lost Confidence in Redcat

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 04:15 PM
{GBI}Harryball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lost Confidence in Redcat

Redcat list these forums on there website, Macanans post is a support issue. So the post is fine whether any of us agree. Darin has responded, this is GREAT the president of the company talking with his customers. My hat is off to you sir. I enjoy the 4 redcats that i own. They have proven to be more than fun, and competative with other brands out there. I look forward to seeing this company grow, and am glad that I have been here almost from the beginning. Keep up the good work guys
Old 02-17-2008, 03:51 AM
Redharris

ORIGINAL: {GBI}Harryball

Redcat list these forums on there website, Macanans post is a support issue. So the post is fine whether any of us agree. Darin has responded, this is GREAT the president of the company talking with his customers. My hat is off to you sir. I enjoy the 4 redcats that i own. They have proven to be more than fun, and competative with other brands out there. I look forward to seeing this company grow, and am glad that I have been here almost from the beginning. Keep up the good work guys
I agree. Its nice to see Redcat People online and personally responding to our Problems. I seriously Doubt the President of Traxxas personally responds to online gripes. I hear what Macannan is saying though. Redcat has a few customer response Issues to work out. They have a Track Record of solving their Problems though, and you have got to expect a new/growing company to have a few growing pains. Like Darin said in his Post (reading between the lines) "Its hard to find good Help."
I will Stick with Redcat Too!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:37 PM
StephenW

ORIGINAL: AffordableRC

All I have to say is..... try and order something from exceed or similar, you will quickly realize how good Redcat and its dealers really are.
yea the exceed forums are pretty bad to... y dont they just make a HSP forum