Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Thanks Sebastien (Redcat Canada Dealer) for the parts

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Thanks Sebastien (Redcat Canada Dealer) for the parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 10:48 AM
mbe301

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Sebastien (Redcat Canada Dealer) for the parts

Thank you for the parts (Great service - easy to deal with, good communication etc.)

Sweet, up and running again. At least I was for a couple of hours. Throttle servo broke... took off at 3/4 throttle... chased it for a block and a half... it hit the tire of a truck... changed direction... chased it for another half block (note to self, stop smoking, get more exercise)... finally going to hit a snowbank... jumped it instead of stopping (cleared a 6 foot fence)... asked neighboor to let me in back yard... got my truck out of the bushes... only bent the front shock tower!. Hammer time! Just need to pull a servo from another truck and good to go. (and before anyone says "don't you have a throttle return" , I do. The tip of the servo snapped off and the linkage got caught up. (found a bubble in the plastic) I love this hobby.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:47 AM
mbe301

Default RE: Thanks Sebastien (Redcat Canada Dealer) for the parts

LMFAO
I just realised something... I still had steering... what a dumb *ss I am... was so shocked that it took off I just chased it... suppose it would of been easier just to turn the wheels and have it spin out
Old 03-11-2008, 11:52 AM
mbe301

LMFAO
I still had steering[&:], what was I thinking?!?!?!?
Old 03-11-2008, 12:00 PM
stallone11

Thanks a lot for your good words for me!

If you need something, i will be more than pleased to help me!

Regards
Old 03-11-2008, 12:11 PM
necrosis
Banned

Yes I too thank thee for the parts! Sebastien has come through both times thanks man !
Lord of the REDCAT!

Old 03-11-2008, 12:36 PM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: necrosis

Yes I too thank thee for the parts! Sebastien has come through both times thanks man !
Lord of the REDCAT!

Hey thanks a lot you too!!

You will make me shy [sm=red_smile.gif]

I am working very hard to keep satisfied my customers.

Best regards

Seb
Old 03-11-2008, 07:12 PM
5lagd

I buy all of my parts from Sebastien for my Exceed 1/10 Nitro Extreme Forza and my Redcat Tsunami Ultrawide(i bought that from him too). he is a great guy , good prices and really fast shipping.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Swamp3r

ORIGINAL: mbe301

Thank you for the parts (Great service - easy to deal with, good communication etc.)

Sweet, up and running again. At least I was for a couple of hours. Throttle servo broke... took off at 3/4 throttle... chased it for a block and a half... it hit the tire of a truck... changed direction... chased it for another half block (note to self, stop smoking, get more exercise)... finally going to hit a snowbank... jumped it instead of stopping (cleared a 6 foot fence)... asked neighboor to let me in back yard... got my truck out of the bushes... only bent the front shock tower!. Hammer time! Just need to pull a servo from another truck and good to go. (and before anyone says "don't you have a throttle return" , I do. The tip of the servo snapped off and the linkage got caught up. (found a bubble in the plastic) I love this hobby.

I not laughing at your damage but the whole story that was priceless. I too lost control of my truck and smoked a snowbank and destroyed my body and knocked a shock off. You know how hard edmontons snow banks get lol.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Swamp3r

Btw Sebastien do you have a website I have yet to find a redcat dealer in edmonton.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:40 AM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: Swamp3r

Btw Sebastien do you have a website I have yet to find a redcat dealer in edmonton.

Oh, i am sorry for a too long reply to your question! [sm=red_smile.gif]

If you need something, just drop me an email and i will give price and shipping cost and all other informations you would need. I keep in stock almost everything Redcat Racing carry!

Then, i am looking for someone for built my website. The man i have choose first have find a new job and have not enought time to help me anymore.

I am looking for a guy living Quebec city (because its more easy when both living same area) that be able to do good looking website without charge too much money. For now i just want to present all my vehicules, description for each and maybe some accessories. I want a special section that allow me to do some minor modification like descriptions and add or remove article. The site must be construct to allow upgrade further.

Regards

Sebastien

Old 06-03-2008, 07:32 PM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: stallone11

ORIGINAL: Swamp3r

Oh, i am sorry for a too long reply to your question! [sm=red_smile.gif]

If you need something, just drop me an email and i will give price and shipping cost and all other informations you would need. I keep in stock almost everything Redcat Racing carry!

Then, i am looking for someone for built my website. The man i have choose first have find a new job and have not enought time to help me anymore.

I am looking for a guy living Quebec city (because its more easy when both living same area) that be able to do good looking website without charge too much money. For now i just want to present all my vehicules, description for each and maybe some accessories. I want a special section that allow me to do some minor modification like descriptions and add or remove article. The site must be construct to allow upgrade further.

Regards

Sebastien

Sorry for the up, just tried to find the right person for my website. So if you think you are the right one, just drop me an email.

About my store, i will do a big sale event to clean off a little bit my inventory. So in about 1 month, i will announce my sale here and i will send an email to all my customer too.
Then, i will try to have each month a special promotion for an item. Each month that would be an new one.

Best regards everyone and specially to all my good customers!!!

Sebastien
Old 06-03-2008, 08:46 PM
5lagd

I, and I am sure all of us will greatly apreciate your sale Sebastien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO