Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Im in trouble I think. Please help =)

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Im in trouble I think. Please help =)

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 07:08 PM
5lagd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Im in trouble I think. Please help =)

I fixed my transmission on today woohoo (hate taking the motor off) i took out the set screw, the spring anf the ball bearing. i took a small srill bit and put it in the hole and just turned it with my fingers. put the ball back, the spring and the set screw and now i have tension on the little half moon "thingy" so hopefully i will have 1st and 2nd.lol
Old 03-16-2008, 10:45 PM
forlorm22

I actually was able to tighten mine back up and it worked out, I hope it stays like that. Anyways now I just have to wait for redcat to ship me the front wheel carrier so I can actually run it off road. I have been gluing mine twice a day so I can at least tune it and run it a bit. But from the pavement driving I need tires bah! Gonna have to look around for tires now and prolly a set of rims. I need some street ones and dirt ones I guess.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:48 PM
5lagd

ORIGINAL: forlorm22

I actually was able to tighten mine back up and it worked out, I hope it stays like that. Anyways now I just have to wait for redcat to ship me the front wheel carrier so I can actually run it off road. I have been gluing mine twice a day so I can at least tune it and run it a bit. But from the pavement driving I need tires bah! Gonna have to look around for tires now and prolly a set of rims. I need some street ones and dirt ones I guess.
instead of gluing it why not plastic weld it. I glued mine and took some plastic from a bic pen cap and melted it on to the seam with my soldering iron. i ran th iron all around the seam of the crack and it seemed to work well, almost as good as new. held until i go my new one.