Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Making unnoficcial history?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 06:05 PM
perhamrocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making unnoficcial history?

Well, i was out today driving my volcano, and i was trying to get it tuned right so i was running it up and down the road. I had my little ramp already on the road for when i was done tuning the engine. So i was running it by my and as it flew by it hit the ramp that was behind me and did a PERFECT FRONTFLIP!!!! But i didn't have a camera!! So i go inside, grab my dad and try to do it again. First attempt i come at the ramp at full speed as i accidentally did before. I hit the ramp perfect, applied the brakes, and it landed badly. So then i bring it inside to assess the damage. 2 bent shocks, cracked diff housing, and bent metal rod that holds on the rear lower arm. So then i wanted to check out the tape, and my dad tells me he ACCIDENTALLY MISSED THE SHOT!!!! All he did was take a picture of the ramp!!! That was a very frustrating ordeal, but am i the first to do a frontfip with a Redcat? I believe so. And now that i know i can hit the frontflip, i'll definately be trying it again!
Old 03-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Redharris

Default RE: Making unnoficcial history?

[X(]ACCIDENTLY MISSED THE SHOT!!![:@]
Lol... I doubt if you are the First to ever do a front flip with a Volcano....lol.
I sure others have done it, if only by accident (which kinda sorta doesnt count)
But I think you woulda been the First to PROVE IT with Video...
Better Luck Next Time Bro........Jury is Still OUT
Old 03-15-2008, 06:23 PM
perhamrocks

ORIGINAL: Redharris

[
But I think you woulda been the First to PROVE IT with Video...
No because when i did try to tape it i just smashed up my truck.
Oh, and another thing to add to the list of broken stuff is i cracked my truck body
Old 03-15-2008, 06:41 PM
kuppler

ORIGINAL: perhamrocks

Well, i was out today driving my volcano, and i was trying to get it tuned right so i was running it up and down the road. I had my little ramp already on the road for when i was done tuning the engine. So i was running it by my and as it flew by it hit the ramp that was behind me and did a PERFECT FRONTFLIP!!!! But i didn't have a camera!! So i go inside, grab my dad and try to do it again. First attempt i come at the ramp at full speed as i accidentally did before. I hit the ramp perfect, applied the brakes, and it landed badly. So then i bring it inside to assess the damage. 2 bent shocks, cracked diff housing, and bent metal rod that holds on the rear lower arm. So then i wanted to check out the tape, and my dad tells me he ACCIDENTALLY MISSED THE SHOT!!!! All he did was take a picture of the ramp!!! That was a very frustrating ordeal, but am i the first to do a frontfip with a Redcat? I believe so. And now that i know i can hit the frontflip, i'll definately be trying it again!

Thats why i always say... RECORD whenever you go out... i tell rich that... and whenever im not recording.. something funny always happens ... so we always record when we bash..
Old 03-15-2008, 07:29 PM
5lagd

i can do an endo with my ultrawide on grass. go like hell then slam on the brakes front dips and its on its nose.lol
Old 03-16-2008, 12:59 PM
rclynx

Get a Tripod and fire Dad.............LOL [:@] or probably the best choice would be get Mom, there much more attentive